I am so sick of getting emails from PCH claiming that I will be the next winner if I just send them an order even though they have a disclaimer that says "no purchase necessary to win". They make you feel like you HAVE to place an order to be considered.

It is nothing but a scam to get you to order their JUNK that they sell at inflated prices. You can buy their *** at the dollar store for a whole lot cheaper! AND the shipping charges they add on are ridiculous. I am so sick of their false promises and all the junk email that I get.

I don't believe that ANYONE wins, I truly believe that it is just a set up scam to make people THINK that someone actually wins.

I am done with PCH!! They should be ashamed of themselves.

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Keep your word and let people actually win!!!!.

Comments

I was very angry and insane when I didn't win and receive a PCH Prize Patrol visit in person for the first time twelve years ago on Tuesday, December 19th, 2006 because of my merchandising issues at the time when I need to catch up twelve years later immediately!

I am trying to contact Publishing Clearing House to let them know I did not order National Geographic Kids for $24.95! I have called and can not get through to talk to anyone!

I received the bill today for it. Thanks for your time!!