300 Jericho Quadrangle, Jericho, NY 11753, USA
1.4

I too took a chance on winning and ran across a few products that I decided to try.First, I am TIRED of all the spam email.

Tired of all the "last chance" emails. But what really chapped my butt was the mailer to call the number and confirm my guaranteed CHANCE to win. I called and they started the sales pitch for magazines. I was actually interested in a couple but wanted them to bill me.

Like when I ordered the over priced Dollar General merchandise from them. THREE TIMES the supervisor, (because i was escalated for refusing to give my card numbers) repeated .."We are a clearing house and need your card numbers to complete your order.

Don't you want a chance to win and save money on your selected subscriptions?" 3 times she said that in response to me saying, "I do not want the subscriptions any longer.Cancel the order." PCH ruined any chance of me ever participating in their so called sweepstakes.

Had an Experience with Publishers Clearing House?

Comments

Stop supporting them.They are a freaken scam company.

The people they show on t.v are probably paid actors.

Nobody every wins things.They are thieves selling *** items

to sheila #1386004

Do you have anything to back ip your claim that they are paid actors

I have been entering the sweepstakes since August 1976.Approximately 41 years.

I am quite certain I’m not going to win anything because I never have. I have amassed over 28 million tokens and have entered for prizes with millions of tokens at a single time. I have never won anything with that either. I have tried all kinds of ways to win something in the sweeps but never do.

I continue to enter because I don’t take it seriously any more and haven’t for years. I’m not too impressed with the products either. I am giving them the same chance that I might order something from them that they have given me in the sweeps.

jDon’t care one way or the other.That is my honest assessment of the sweepstakes and it is only a fantasy to me.

to Jim Bryant #1382239

I know how you feel.I usually play a few token games while sipping coffee in the morning.

I did receive a $10 check - once.Other then that - why am I wasting my time?