5.6K views
2.5

I am a disabled Firefighter/Paramedic who was injured in the line of duty. This means I'm home every/all day.

I have played PCH's games and token games for over 2 years now and have NEVER won anything even after purchasing stuff from them. I don't believe the games are legit and suggest everyone boycott them. It's literally a no win situation.

I don't believe that there are ANY winners but I can't prove it, but after two years plus without winning so much as a dime I am now convinced the entire system is a scam. We even fill out all the things they send you in the mail and no different.

Scott Hauf

Reason of review: game is a scam, no wins after two years plus.

Preferred solution: make winning an actual possibility.

• Don t Win
  • No Winners

Comments

Never received the new code that was accepted Douglas Rogers.

Debbie my activation code is sp880

my activation code sp880

MY Activation codeis SP879

My activation code is SP880

My activation code is SP879.

No guarantee you will win

albert hope I put the code right place thank you

You lost people when you tried to pad out your stupid complaint with irrelevant details such as being a firefighter and other details that have nothing to do with the prize. I play the lotto all the time.

I don't win....The games must be rigged. Idiot...

@NoOneCares

He had to pad out his complaint with irrelevant details because PCH makes you put down at least 50 words sometimes.

Lisa Thompson/ my activation code: SP882

My Activation Code: SP876

My Activation Code: SP880

i see no where to add my activation code this is sad sp876

I can't get to a page to enter my activation code SP876 is this page hidden somewhere

My Activation Code SP880

@Ella Dalton

How is it that everyone has the same activation code? I cannot even get in to a page to put in my activation code. I keep getting bombarded with solicitations to buy stuff I don't want or need.

i have been entering for 22 years and nothing ..

@Sharon

And I would venture to say that if you lived long enough to enter for 200 years, that you also would never win anything.

My activation code is SP739...good luck to all!!!!!!!!!!!