3.2K views
2.5

I am a disabled Firefighter/Paramedic who was injured in the line of duty. This means I'm home every/all day.

I have played PCH's games and token games for over 2 years now and have NEVER won anything even after purchasing stuff from them. I don't believe the games are legit and suggest everyone boycott them. It's literally a no win situation.

I don't believe that there are ANY winners but I can't prove it, but after two years plus without winning so much as a dime I am now convinced the entire system is a scam. We even fill out all the things they send you in the mail and no different.

Scott Hauf

Reason of review: game is a scam, no wins after two years plus.

Preferred solution: make winning an actual possibility.

• Don t Win
  • No Winners
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 19, 2014.

Comments

i have been entering for 22 years and nothing ..

My activation code is SP739...good luck to all!!!!!!!!!!!

C. Tomlinson Responding to notice for ABSOLUTE FINAL CHANCE/GWY #11000 to use the following ACTIVATION CODE: SP743.

Long time customer and participant with PCH since 1980's. Hopeful and Grateful!!!

I want only to activate my activation code sp743. I will not lost my hope winning a prize, I am disable and my sister said that these is a way of scam and I loosing my time and my money on stamps but I believe that I am going to win. I

Please activate my activation code SP738. Thanks

My activation code is sp743. Please activate it for me.

Ty My husband made me play these things.

I think it is a waste of time. We will see.

I've been entering and playing games on pch for around 10 yrs and my parents entered and bought things for 20 yrs or more. None of us have ever won a dime. But, I guess I'll keep on trying...just in case.

50 years of playing ..never won a dime

I am A. Vanison and all I want to do is activate my code please its sp695.

I will not bad mouth pch because I'm their next winner. Thank you for my blessing.

VALY CABELLON ACTIVATION CODE GOT TODAY IS SP694 email is valeria.cabellon@yahoo.com

Daniel Morales. moralesdsm@hotmail.com. My activation code is sp697

My activation Code SP694 this seems to be the only way to activate it. I have been sending these sweepstakes in for 15 years.

Actually I won $10 dollars but it does not even pay for all the postage stamps I have used for this.

I have purchased a lot of items and always receive more sweepstakes with letters wanting me to buy more. I find that very irritating because I am disabled and do not have a lot of money.

Activation Code: SP700

to Elizabeth Jones #1546221

That's my Activation code too. : SP 700 So what do we do when there's two people have the same number CODE.

This is all *** up. I've been a pch player now for 23 yrs and the only thing I've won is $10 that does not pay for all the stamps I've bought through the years.

I guess I'm just going to have to Stop all this entering it's a waste of time. I know I've talked to other people about entering PCH and they said they have never known anyone winning any thing so maybe this is all a scam to make them Richer but no one else they're probably laughing at all of us that enter.

My cold came in the mail I hope it helped me become Publishing Clearing House winner my number is sp444

My husband and our both disabled, we have played your games, and purchased items from you that we shouldn't .We are on a set income and for years hoping to win.I agree with others that it just a scam. I'm a very disgusted with you, giving hope to people that our in need.

Please activate my code SP599ID# 0878136116

ShallowAntelope

Sylvia Hickey: Hi my activation code is SP596. I got my fingers, toes and eyes crossed that I win. Thank you for the opportunity

my activation code sp597 thank you hope to win