1.2K views
2.5

I am a disabled Firefighter/Paramedic who was injured in the line of duty. This means I'm home every/all day.

I have played PCH's games and token games for over 2 years now and have NEVER won anything even after purchasing stuff from them. I don't believe the games are legit and suggest everyone boycott them. It's literally a no win situation.

I don't believe that there are ANY winners but I can't prove it, but after two years plus without winning so much as a dime I am now convinced the entire system is a scam. We even fill out all the things they send you in the mail and no different.

Scott Hauf

Reason of review: game is a scam, no wins after two years plus.

Preferred solution: make winning an actual possibility.

Comments

I have been playing,searching,and even take phone to bathroom.I have been trying for almost 5 years.Once received a final pak,sent it back and still waiting,sap?I have not lost the faith.But please,make me a believer?Pch kicks butt!Make me rich!.

I agree. I can’t even login.

Pch sucks. Fake sweepstakes!!

to Anonymous #1497406

Win it all

I’ve been entering these sweepstakes for over 20 years and have NEVER won anything! NOTHING!

The stuff they sell is over priced junk, that you can buy at any discount store.

I’m fed up. Goodbye PCH!

I also agree that PCH is a scam because i have been sending in every entry that they have sent me for 3yrs and never won anything. i have ordered alot of items from them but find their prices are too high.i can buy the same items at a store for a lower price.cant even activate my activation code sp510.

Type your message here Drayton l ACTIVATION CODE SP500.

SADLER ,P ACTIVATION CODE SP540

HI!!!!!!!!! Pch my friends activity my prize number gwy #11000 and official notice activity prize only and final upgrade notice for extra prize numbers upgrade3859 0628 8814 2758 0947 77631359 0763 3328 5457 0984 44725859 0748 8832 5257 0412 22885258 0412 2247 5852 0648 88995258 0632 2259 2966 0419 9903

to Lourdes #1463306

Please activate my ACTIVATION CODE# SP330 tonight at 11:59 pm immediately! Thanks.

Almost everyone never wins. Same as the powerball, but with PCH the odds of winning are even lower.With all the time you have I would have thought you'd read on the paperwork where it says that buying stuff does not increase your chances of winning, so save your $ unless you want the stuff.

There are approx. 320 million people in the country. Only one person wins the big prize in each sweepstakes. Odds are, even if they all entered religiously for their entire lives, nobody you have ever met will ever win.

Ever.And somehow you are angry and certain it is a scam because after 2 years you haven't won yet. ??????? It's almost as if you expected to win. I thank you for your service as a firefighter, but for the life of me I can't begin to imagine why you would have thought you should have won by now.

Or that you would ever win. ????

It's not about you, it's about the odds. When you enter things like this, you should enter for fun.

My name is Cynthia Gonzales please activate code ps281

PCH enter my name Joan Deos in. PCH Sweetstakes on February 23,2018 have a nice day thank you

pat merenda,here..... please pch activate my winning numbers for 5,000.00 a week for life(8800) thank you, what a awesome birthday gift ever!!!!!!Type your message here

I need my final step to win 2.6 million plus more dec 22nd 5000 a week for life pch gwy# 8800

I need to get final step finishedon pch 8800