I am a disabled Firefighter/Paramedic who was injured in the line of duty.This means I'm home every/all day.

I have played PCH's games and token games for over 2 years now and have NEVER won anything even after purchasing stuff from them. I don't believe the games are legit and suggest everyone boycott them. It's literally a no win situation.

I don't believe that there are ANY winners but I can't prove it, but after two years plus without winning so much as a dime I am now convinced the entire system is a scam.We even fill out all the things they send you in the mail and no different.

Scott Hauf

Reason of review: game is a scam, no wins after two years plus.

Preferred solution: make winning an actual possibility.

Almost everyone never wins.Same as the powerball, but with PCH the odds of winning are even lower.With all the time you have I would have thought you'd read on the paperwork where it says that buying stuff does not increase your chances of winning, so save your $ unless you want the stuff.

There are approx. 320 million people in the country. Only one person wins the big prize in each sweepstakes. Odds are, even if they all entered religiously for their entire lives, nobody you have ever met will ever win.

Ever.And somehow you are angry and certain it is a scam because after 2 years you haven't won yet. ??????? It's almost as if you expected to win. I thank you for your service as a firefighter, but for the life of me I can't begin to imagine why you would have thought you should have won by now.

Or that you would ever win. ????

It's not about you, it's about the odds.When you enter things like this, you should enter for fun.

My name is Cynthia Gonzales please activate code ps281

PCH enter my name Joan Deos in. PCH Sweetstakes on February 23,2018 have a nice day thank you

pat merenda,here..... please pch activate my winning numbers for 5,000.00 a week for life(8800) thank you, what a awesome birthday gift ever!!!!!!Type your message here

I need my final step to win 2.6 million plus more dec 22nd 5000 a week for life pch gwy# 8800

I need to get final step finishedon pch 8800