5.6K views
2.5

I am a disabled Firefighter/Paramedic who was injured in the line of duty. This means I'm home every/all day.

I have played PCH's games and token games for over 2 years now and have NEVER won anything even after purchasing stuff from them. I don't believe the games are legit and suggest everyone boycott them. It's literally a no win situation.

I don't believe that there are ANY winners but I can't prove it, but after two years plus without winning so much as a dime I am now convinced the entire system is a scam. We even fill out all the things they send you in the mail and no different.

Scott Hauf

Reason of review: game is a scam, no wins after two years plus.

Preferred solution: make winning an actual possibility.

• Don t Win
  • No Winners

Comments

been playin pch games lotto search and win for years never win its a big scam to get you to buy something

I am68 living in 110yr. house that is ready fall down.

i live on a fixed income so there is nothing i can do with the house. Thank you Louise Ripellino 1219 w. main st.

clayton n.c. 27520

EmbellishedZonkey709

Brenda Gregory my code is FC119 email bcgregory@yahoo.com

RusticBeaver593

My Activation Coder is FC122 for sweepstakes expiring at midnight August 27th. I can't find any place I am supposed to enter this number.

Activation Code FC 119

Type your message her My Mother was sending in for 20 some years & got gifts and never won anything She passed away in 1983 . And in 1979 I bought things too and sent in to P C H for 20 some years and never Won A thing How could that be 40 some years and do not win anything.

TELL me how to win on something in 40 some years playing. .And bought some things on those papers you sent.

HummingLiger540

Activation code is FC115. DAS

YOU'VE WON A CONSOLATION PRIZE IN THE POPULAR CLEARING HOUSE SWEEPSTAKES! YOUR CHOICE OF A $400.00 GOOD FOR EITHER A NEW COMPUTER, STEREO SYSTEM, LUGGAGE SET, OR BEDDING ENSEMBLE. CONGRATULATIONS ON WINNING YOUR PRIZE!

my activation code is FC108 Rick S.

received activation code today the code is FC104 please submit

Barbara Browns Activation Code is FC113 Type your message here

I too have never won after playing since 2004,,,,,quiit for q bit,due to a complete loss from a house fire,job loss and medical illness, then started playing again in 2009,,,there are over a million people playen,,,u just can't ever quit,,,We have had terrible lifes injustice as well,,Thank your blessing if u have a roof over your head that's yours and a bite to eat now a then,,,For now a days,,,no-one gives a rats *** if your poor at no fault of your own,,,Hell they don't even care if u loose everything and live in a box,seriously,,again at no fault of your own,,,I guess I play to keep the hope alive,,,and u definitely will never win if u quit,sooo,,,I keep playen,,,maryw

AwareBandedPalmCivet900

agree!

I won $10 and received a $10 check in the mail from PCH

@Anonymous

I've been playing for 5 years now and have exactly 194,555,597 tokens as I write this. (I just checked) I too "won" $10, not once, but TWICE in the first two years of playing.

And that was playing for 4 hours every frickin' day. I never even knew that I had "won" the first $10 until I was cleaning up and throwing away clutter and unopened junk mail. The letter containing the winning $10 check looked very unremarkable and I only opened it up out of curiosity. I found a check that was about to expire in 2 days and be uncashable.

I had to ride my bicycle round trip 26 miles to cash it at my bank in person. I knew that I wouldn't be able to cash it any where else. And then the second time I "won" I noticed it on the scratch off card that I had just played and I anxiously awaited to get it in the mail and cash it. But that was after having wasted hundreds of hours playing thier rigged games.

In the three years since then I haven't won anything.

I think that they let everyone "win" $10 so that they can say "Don't Say That I Never Gave You Anything!", So that you can't say that you never won anything from them. It doesn't even amount to a penny an hour for my time spent!

@Anonymous

I never received my $10. check they said I won. Customer Service stinks!

MY ACTIVATION CODE IS SP945 BARBARA H

BleakWhiteRhinoceros676

VR I have been on here for over an hour and still can't find where to put my activation codeSP949. I entered www.pch.com/final and get nothing but a bunch of junk.

My activation code is SP945