I have been playing PCH's bingo game now for nearly a year. I have reached all the letters in "JACKPOT" EXCEPT

for the letter "O". I believe the game to be rigged.

Also in the instant games, you never can win any $ amounts.

Consumers beware!!!!!!!

What can we do to make Publishers Clearing House make these games more honest and be able to receive the prizes that they advertise?? I really like playing these games, but enough is enough.

Something should be done, but what can I as a consumer do to rectify this situation?? Please let me know what to do!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Publishers Clearing House?

Comments

DragonRI
Central Falls, Rhode Island, United States #727407

Look for other posts by me.Among them is an email exchange between PCH and I.

The bingo game is sorta rigged, they admit that they hold back the letter O deliberately.Playing search and win is really providing them the right to cookies that monitor your searches for future possible barrage of ads.:sigh

Powhatan, Virginia, United States #681095

Lynne,

I also play the games, & have been for several months, faithfully, & I have not won 1 red penny :cry !I do think the bingo game is rigged, but I am trying to win those other prizes in the box while the bingo game is going on, the $100,000 & the $3 mill etc..

I don't play the slots, because I am spending enough time with these other games. If you ever win, let us know here, & I'll do the same. I hardly do the search game, but they keep trying to entice me.

The most I will search will be all PCH stuff!!:grin