I have been playing PCH's bingo game now for nearly a year. I have reached all the letters in "JACKPOT" EXCEPT
for the letter "O". I believe the game to be rigged.
Also in the instant games, you never can win any $ amounts.
What can we do to make Publishers Clearing House make these games more honest and be able to receive the prizes that they advertise?? I really like playing these games, but enough is enough.
Something should be done, but what can I as a consumer do to rectify this situation?? Please let me know what to do!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bingo Game
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "me and my wife account got banned permanently i was a leader of a 2.4m alliance and rating was 98k ive never done anything wrong nor has my wife in..."
- "Publishers Clearing House Customer Service September 17, 2016 Dear VIP, VIP's like you are so important to us and we wanted to reach out at once..."
- "After a lot of mails and pictures with Sophie zou from their company, I decided to place an order for more than 3000$ for towables. Production time was ok, but when..."
- "We switched to DT from cable which we loved, so we could use our satellite in our motor home . When we called we explained to them exactly what we..."
- "Booked a 4-night stay in Daytona Beach. Owner accepted, and then a week beforehand contacts us saying he has overbooked his property and that we can either cancel or stay..."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "I bought a troy bilt briggs and stratton pressure washer in 2015 and it wont crank in 2016. It is 2800 psi professional series and the first day i purchased..."
- "I have purchased two pairs of men's Skechers Memory Foam running shoes. Though I do not run any more, the comfort of these shoes for everyday use is the best..."
- "I received a defective product that was opened due to poor packaging. The packaging and shipping box was completely saturated with my opened product. They will not return my phone..."