The ball never get into the $500 pocket! Even wonder why?

Can you believe this, when you hit the button, the ball go left to right and back to left, but it will land on the 5000 or 1000 tokens pockets. Do you know how many time I played this game?! Unbelievable, can I trust them?! -----Long ago I saw a girl came out of the house with a towel wrap around her body in front of the PCH staffs with the cameraman!

Did you even seen the old people do that?! Kind makes you wonder why only the YOUNG GIRL WITH THE TOWEL! Now, have you even wonder why old people get a chance to win the sweepstake and they played the GAMES faster than me and got the high score! I am younger than them!

I thought I was faster than them! Come on, give me a BREAK!

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Game.

Comments

I've played it many times where the ball starts to go into the $500 pocket but then bounces out after it starts to go in. If it was played like the odds are in real life i would have already have won it, but it was computer programmed to make it appear that it was going into the $500 slot.

Hey I understand where you coming from I've been playing this game for 5 years and I still haven't won anything

@Leleg

Hi Lisa Grady, this is Stancio Hassan Butler and I just wanna let you know that because of this below when you live in Minnesota when you don't know on how that would work for you at all, please do me a favor and call a first sweepstakes attorney at law' Jennifer Debrow at# 1-(612)-632-3357 on a telephone, a second sweepstakes attorney at law' Sarah Duniway at# 1-(612)-632-3055 on a telephone, and of course' a third sweepstakes attorney at law' the main office at# 1-(612)-632-3000 at Gray Plant Mooty located at 80 South 8th Street 500 IDS Center Minneapolis, MN 55402 (at: https://www.gpmlaw.com/About-Us/Offices/Minneapolis-MN) so that way after that, you are going drive there by yourself to meet them in person in order for us to solve our Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes problems immediately! Thank you so much.

Hey, I have been entering the Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes daily both online and offline including by telephone for about a decade now when I haven't won a special visit from the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol Elite Team in person yet so please do me a special favor by calling and leaving a message to Sean A. Moynihan the sweepstakes attorney at law for me Stancio Butler at# 1-(212)-246-0900 immediately!