Verified Reviewer

Advanced Reviewer

I signed up for the Publishers Clearing House Website to enter their contests, and did not have any problems logging in with my email address and password. After years of entering their contests, I receive a message that the email you entered has been disabled because of your recent change.

I did not make any changes, so contacted Publishers Clearing House by both email and phone using the email address they claim was disabled. They told me that they had a different email address for me on file and to try that instead, which I did, only to receive another message, but this time it said invalid email. I did contact Publishers Clearing House recently about receiving their emails concerning contest points and to unsubscribe me, as there was no unsubscribe link in the emails.

I was finally able to block the sender of the emails which was Publishers Clearing House.

Believe because I asked them to unsubscribe me from their emails, they took it upon themselves to disable my Publishers Clearing House account instead. Needless to say, this is not an ethical way to run a business!

User's recommendation: Beware Using the Publisher Clearing House Website.

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Website.

Preferred solution: Reinstate my Account, and Unsubscribe me from emails..

Comments