Detroit, Michigan

the knife sharpener would not stay still and it was a lousy product.You need to discontinue that product.

I feel i was totally ripped off. I wish i had opened it earlier so i could have returned this garbage. I will never purchase another product from pch again. This is not the first time that this has happened to me.

I can remember buying a scrubber. It came with sponges that sticks to a long blue stick. That to was a piece of garbage even though i got to use the sponges all by themselves.

Pch you guys need to evaluate your products better before you sell them to consumers.I'm starting to believe you guys are just ripping people off.

Review about: Knife Sharpening.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $22
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Publishers Clearing House?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Rich Casino is scamming people out of money Rich Casino "I signed up with Rich Casino and deposited money as well as played a bonus. I played through one bonus requirement and ended up winning about $1,500. I contacted Rich..." Read more Owlplayz Subscription Review from Gr, Bayern OwlPLAYZ "Totally scam. I had to cancel my credit card. All sounds great to have stuff for free. There are even advertisement in reputed newspapers pretending news. Anywats once you signup... There are..." Read more Hulu - Redesign ineffective Hulu "... I only watch Hulu from our Apple TV.We were disgusted with the redesign after an automatic update..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - Review about Pch Sweepstakes from Richmond, Virginia Publishers Clearing House "Public records found on the internet also Facebook and Instagram comments I screenshoted about the household name Publishers Clearing House! The blocked call screenshot indicates an app that I downloaded..." Read more Costco - Puppy in a grocery basket in the food court Costco "Sitting in the food court trying to enjoy our hot dogs there was a puppy sitting in a grocery cart? Where we are eating!!!. I asked an associate where i..." Read more Polygroup - 7 pools in a years time Polygroup "I have purchased a total of 7 pools last year and they all ended up leaking and the leak could not be found. One of them I returned for exchange..." Read more Cruisemiles - Uploads for Clarification Cruisemiles "Now allegations of fraudulent action by Mr Lester have been proved false, I have been asked to release from file information relating to the accountant of Cruisemiles who was sentenced..." Read more Gearbest denied to refund 122.3 - four months after the item has been lost. Gearbest "I bought from Gearbest one mobile phone on February 20, 2017, and I paid 122.3 euros via Paypal, along with transport insurance with the carrier PostNL . The phone was..." Read more