1.3

Update by user Apr 25

I just received a request from pissed consumer to verify that PCH followed up with me. LOL!

They couldn't give a *** about any negative reviews. With their current business model of providing cheap overpriced junk at premium prices and charging an arm and leg for shipping and handling, and taking advantage using the pie in the sky dream of all working stiffs to win a giant jackpot and not have to work again, they will have suckers like me falling for their rhetoric and preying on us. They will be around as long as they play within the "rules". Their pillage and burn business model is sustainable as long as suckers like me are out there.

Assuming a 1000% gross margin(at a minimum) on the "premium" junk they peddle they can still afford to spend mega bucks on marketing, marketing collateral, and taking advantage of the "dream of the working man" and come out with Billions maybe even Trillions of profit dollars.

They suck, they always will suck. I just hope my post gets read before people waste their hard earned money on the junk they advertise.

Original review posted by user Mar 26

I was looking at ordering watch from PCH, overpriced in my opinion. However, a "coupon" appeared saying that I had been selected to receive mystery gifts worth $30.00. I went ahead and placed the order, expecting a pop-up to enter my payment information. Nope, got a "your order is being processed" pop up. My order arrived yesterday, what a JOKE the watch looks like one you can win in a 50 cent claw machine, cheap nylon band, and the "two year warranty" states that I have to have the watch serviced at "an authorized service center" even battery changes or the warranty is "null and void". Upon researching the watch online, there are nice watches from this mfg. for about the amount I paid, that have considerably more features including a real watch band not a nylon strap.

The thirty dollar value gift is a stationary/card set. I have seen comparable sets at the dollar tree for four dollars. I also regularly receive free stationary/card sets from the charities I give to that are of higher quality than this set.

to add insult to injury, they charged a total of 12.98 shipping and handling for this cheap, overpriced junk.

I am proof...there is a sucker born every minute... don't fall for it, stay away from the "high quality" products offered by PCH.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• The Quality Of The Products

Comments

I good a good laugh out of that one! Thanks!