Ive Been Told Every Year I Was A Guaranteed Winner However I Never Have Won A Single Penny I Still Haven't Received Ordered Item's I Ordered in the 70's. Ive Receive poorly Made They Leaked From Every Leak able place It Could Leak From Orders That Were notified defective To PCH TO NO AVAIL , After 4 Noyificatin's I Still Haven't Recieved Any Renewal Item'Of The Same That Is A Replacement I Become Very Disgruntaled its to the point that if i were to win 5,000 ,, a week and multi millions at 79 years old id never collect the full amount of money my Wife is 78 years old and i multiple other customer in senior age who are also disipointed but writeing PCH is A Joke To Say The Least PCH IS LACKING TO RESPOND TO THIER CUSTOMERS BUT THEYSURE WANT THERE PAYMENT MONEY FAST FOR THE MONEY THE CUSTOMERS ORDERED As Well As ADDITIONAL ORDER"S IT'S A Big Come On And SCAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR DON'T GET SUCKED IN TO PCH YOUR NOT GOING TO WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANYTHING YOU'LL GET SUCKERED INTO THE SCAM UNTIL YOU GET TIRED AND QUIT AS WELL

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

I HAVE BETTER LUCK AT FINDING MONEY ON THE GROUND THEN RELAYING ON THIS, EVEN TOUGH ANY ONE WOULD WANT THAT SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT. IN THE END WERE THE LOSERS, STUCK PAYING FOR A USELESS PRODUCT SILLY US THINKING WE WOULD ACTUALLY WIN, HAHA WHAT A JOKE. ANYWAY I HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO, SORRY THIS REALLY CRUSHES OUR HOPE, THE ODDS ARE HIGER THAN WINNING.

I have submitted entries for close to 45 years and for all that I finally received a prize of $20.00 check which I promptly returned to them with a not very nice note. Look at the odds, 1 in close to 3 billion chances of winning their main prize. If one did purchase any of their Made In China junk, the handling and shipping costs are unbelievable.