I have entered the last twenty years and all I have ever received is someone trying to sell something you say no purchase nessery but that is false 25 time a day trying to get me to buy something to enter it is just a scam I talk to people in ever state and no one around them has never won

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Publishers Clearing House Pros: Laughing reading about what a ripoff pch merchandise is.

Publishers Clearing House Cons: Not winning going into 15 years.

Comments

StancioHassanButler

Again, yes, 'cause it is just a scam when I just received a fake winner confirmation from Publishers Clearing House in the mail when I didn't win a PCH Prize Patrol visit in person for the first timea long time ago.

@StancioHassanButler

I repeat, again, yes, 'cause it is a scam when I just received a fake winner confirmation from Publishers Clearing House in the mail when I didn't win a PCH Prize Patrol visit in person for the first time a long time ago when I need to catch up even today and win a NEW 2019 Lincoln Nautilus with my NEW driving caregiver from the Publishers Clearing House Creative Department starting tomorrow on Wednesday, September 11th, 2019 during the 18th anniversary celebration of those terrible 9/11 victims that happened 18 years ago on the morning of Tuesday, September 11th, 2001.

@StancioHassanButler

I repeat, again, please let me win $52,365.00 in cash value too.