Cortland, Ohio
2.6K views

Received this e-mail 1/2/2019 - Is it a scam?

PCH Lotto: Alert!!! Code..89773453

Wed, Jan 2, 2019 3:46 pm Publishers Clearing House giudib@alice.itHide

Congratulations!!!

Your email emerged winner of ($850,000.00) in the recent Publishers Clearing House globalReceived this e-mail 1/2/2019 - Is it a scam?

PCH Lotto: Alert!!! Code..89773453

Wed, Jan 2, 2019 3:46 pm Publishers Clearing House giudib@alice.itHide

Congratulations!!!

Your email emerged winner of ($850,0

sweepstakes email lottery.

To take your winning cheque you are hereby required to fill in your details below

and email it to the contest department: pchwinalert@usa.com

*Given Names:

*Mailing Address:

*Telephone:

*Gender:

*Age:

Yours Sincerely

Deborah Holland

Official Winners Selection Notice

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Comments

FloppyArcticHare263

Got one too, fwd to PCH!!

Publisher's Clearing House is a scam! I don't understand why they aren't shut down!

I was told PCH would be at my house between 10-4 pm on August 30 2019 and i stayed home from work and had two people stay with me and they never called or showed up.

QuaintGoat391

I also received a scam letter in the mail. And I also was hung up on the phone from the other endwith you having to call them again to enter in to the sweepstate drawing and asked me for a card.

And I didn't give them one. You guys the PCH has all that kinda money going through you hands.

You should have enough money to clear up and stop8ng them scaming the PCH. So why aren't you on it taken care of this so we can get back on playing

Yes, It Is A Scam.

Is this real.i don’t believe it

Hi , I have been a long term member playing these games for years. Anxiously waiting, hoping & praying.

That one day I would win! I have moved a few times, since my divorce, family falling apart and I just recently lost my son in a hit & run a few months ago. I would like to think this is legit , But it seems like if your don't have a certain zipcode or race color. That my chances of winning are slim.

I live in the country now. In a unknown part of Texas. Am sure I want ever win. You all should create a "Fraud-Dept" and collect all the Fake Emails and Addresses of those who "LIE" and send out the Fraudlent Emails!

Giving people FALSE-LYING-HOPE! Today is Jan 15, 2019 and it said I have won a cheque for $850,000.00 No #89773453 to contact Ms. Holland for me to send my Name , Address, Phone to send in my information? Is this Legit and True.

I Don't think I will hear from anyone, so since I don't think it's True go ahead, and "DELETE" my ACCOUNT cause, you all NEVER Respond to answering these types of questions?

If it was I would have receive some type of paperwork? One day God will close your company down for acting a "Lie" and deceiving people...

your an idiot

@Vinnie

You're*

PeriodicTropicbird722
@Cheryl Williams

I toally agree with her comment.

StancioHassanButler
@PeriodicTropicbird722

Yes, I totally agree with her comment.

I got the same one

@Cheryl Williams

I agree, I've faithfully played these games for years gaining red diamond status and haven't won squat.