I worked hard for months to keep up with the PCH big yearly contest that you see on the TV. Is this a scam? Carol Maresca

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Reason of review: I tried all day yesterday to contact the company for help with my ID number. So many numbers had been sent to me and I tried all of them Could not get through to answer. They sent me a email to change my password. I needed help..

Preferred solution: Pay me the $25,000,000 you told me in a phone call I had won..

Publishers Clearing House Pros: Being led on that i could win.

Publishers Clearing House Cons: Unhappy, Was led on by letters and phone calls, Too many confusing games and no help, I guess i nee to contact, I guess i need to talk to the bbb egarding being led on.

• Beware
  • Scamming

Comments

StancioHassanButler

Carol Maresca, I would see you tomorrow.

StancioHassanButler

Again, Carol Maresca, yes, it is a scam. Besides you, the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol are going to pay me the $25,000,000 in person on Thursday, September 5th, 2019.

@StancioHassanButler

You know what, Carol Maresca, since the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol aren't paying me the $25,000,000 in person yet, please do me a favor and call my Logistcare transportation at# 1-866-810-8305 and tell a Logistcare transportation customer service representative that my name is Stancio Butler and my date of birth is July 21st, 1975 and let a Logistcare transportation customer service representative know that you are going to pick me up at my house located at 4105 Mason Ridge Drive in Annandale, Virginia 22003 by a guest Logistcare transportation starting tomorrow on Friday, September 6th, 2019 during the late night and early morning hours immediately! Thank you very much.