Pensacola, Florida
2.8

I have done everything that PCH has asked of me. PCH keeps informing me that I will win any time and for to continue responding and entering.

However, nothing happens. Everything that PCH has sent to me via email I have responded to. I know that purchasing items does not help, however, I admit that I have purchased items. However, I think the statements that have indicated that I will win something should be honored.

Therefore, I am asking if PCH is legitimate. If so, I will continue responding. If not, I will refrain from pursuing.I have done everything that PCH has asked of me.

Sincerely, Minister Arthur L. Flagg

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Publishers Clearing House Cons: Getting no response to my emails.

Comments

Dear Flagg, Please read PCH carefully as it says "IF" you are picked. Not everyone can win...it literally is odds against you as there is so many who do respond to all from PCH and the drawings determine the winner.

I have been with PCH since 2006 and they have never drawed my name or number, but I continue to play in hope that someday before I die...they will draw my name or number. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!

Yes people do win!!!!!!

Mr.Flagg

We do understand your concern, however Publishers Clearing House is ligitimate, and as our records indicate that you are in our top ten list of selected winners.. We would request for you to contact (876) 276-2945 for further details.. Hope this was helpful

PCH Staff: Michelle

#919328

Stop sending them money, you will never win anything.

@Anonymous

You do not have to ever purchase anything!!!!!