Publishers Clearing House - I won twice on the diamond wheel put never got anything
i play pch lotto after the slots u get to spin the diamond wheel for a chance to be an instint winner of cash.which twice i did hit cash i called today and they said they cant find it 3 people watch me play and win both times the 2nd time i won i wrote down the exact time date and everything cause the first time i did not know to write it down.
when i called the man mad me feel like i was trying to scam them which if you know computers the info can be found i was not lieing and i think i desever what i won.either its a big fat scam or false advertising can someone please help me get what they promised thank you for you time MELISSA BOBOLA
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Diamond Wheel
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "Already did this once I spent my entire day trying to figure out what the problem is I cannot put entries through you told me to go to history and..."
- "I am selling thousands of books per month. and up to 20-30 a day. I took pictures and called about it to report my earnings, and the person on the phone..."
- "I have a children's book that I got published through authorhouse so I could show it to my mother (the Author) just before she died so she could be proud...."
- "My Perdue oven roaster is green. Wtf?..."
- "I am disgusted by this company. First of all we were told we would be the first appointment of the day but they did not show up until 2pm. by..."
- "I bought my first Puggle from Stu and actually had to wait two weeks longer to get her because he was so concerned that she may have a "pigeon toe"..."
- "My name is christina bassham and on sept 23 2016 win aloot said i had won one sixth of 1000,000 dollars i got every one of the numbers right..."
- "I bought into the selling on line concept. When I started the course I found very old web pages that they use to train you. They start with e-bay and..."
- "I ordered 2 dozen roses for my mom that was in ICU and told them how important this was and they delivered wilted roses. I called over 20..."