1.4

Yesterday PCH emailed me and said I won $8.5 million dollars and told me they gave my check to a security delivery company. Here's the catch, they deliver company says I have to pay $760.88 for shipping the check to me.

Is this a scam? Anybody else ever heard of this?

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Comments

ARE YOU SO DENSE THAT YOU EVEN HAVE TO ASK?

It is a scam call Pch to let them know

Pch some of the first legal scammers out there

Well, since I was born at Holy Cross Hospital in Silver Spring, Maryland on Monday, July 21st, 1975 when I first being diagnosed with autism at the age of three on Friday, July 21st, 1978 when I used to be in time out as a punishment at Shrevewood Elementary School in Falls Church, Virginia, Olde Creek Elementary School in Fairfax, Virginia, Groveton Elementary School in Alexandria, Virginia, North Springfield Elementary School in Springfield, Virginia, and so is the Kilmer Center at Kilmer Middle School in Vienna, Virginia when I used to get in trouble growing up as a kid back then when I'm still being allergic to peanuts including peanut butter as a adult even today, please let the prize patrol find me and track me down with $8.5 Million Dollars this time around immediately!