East Chattanooga, Tennessee
4.9K views 9 comments

Pch sent me mail with a bingo card it said I won 40,000 and that I would recieve it in 7-14 days so i waited for a month I was so excited bc I needed the money to help my grandma and mom i didnt believe it was a scam I wanted to believe Its real that god has blessed me days go by and I still havent recieved anything not even anymore mail from pch good news like that males people happy dont spoil their happiness bynot giving them what they won i want my check that i have won it would be nice If I do recieve it because iam still waiting patiently

Review about: Bingo Card.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $40000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Publishers Clearing House?

Comments

They might be coming to knock on you door

A month ago i received a bingo scratch off card in one of my catalogs.It said i needed to mail the winning card within 10 days to receive 40,000 if all 3 images were a match.

Well there were a match and i mailed it out within the 10 days.Still waiting...

to Anonymous #1175163

I also had a 3 joker match and didn't receive anything at all I mailed back last month I hope for the best that I won 40,000.

I wish their was a lawyer to really make them pay for promise they cant keep... they shouldn't send things like this and I'll try to contact a lawyer to make them pay... *false advertising*

PCH just wants your address, dear ones, so they can bombard your mail with their incessant mailings, magazines (you do not want, but, they want you to now pay for), etc., etc.

To the poor, dear soul in Chattanooga, TN, who "thinks" they "won" $40,000 ...

first of all, are you kidding us? Secondly, if you truly "read" the voucher, it says: ***IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS*** "TO ENTER, YOU "MUST" COMPLETE THE NAME AND ADDRESS SECTION BELOW (this is where they get ya), Return this form in the attached Reply Envelope for your "OPPORTUNITY" to win. (in other words, don't hold your breath!), Thank you. Then, they make you HURRY ...

to get your address to them, so they can start pestering you with all their garbage ... by ending with: ***PLEASE RESPOND WITHIN TEN (10) DAYS***

So, Mr. or Ms. Chattanooga, TN, you were, in a word, DUPED!

Sorry, wish there was better news, especially since you want it for your grandma and mom.

God "will" bless you, dear one, especially if you will STAY AWAY from phonies like PCH!!!Blessings!

Genius

Please do not breed your sstuupiid DNA into the human gene pool.

melinda
Los Angeles, California, United States #795310

P C H is a massive load off s---, *** artists. :sigh

DragonRI

Another impossible dream created by PCH. Look at the odds , 1 trillion, 300 million to one! Prize/Value Giveaway

Number End Date Est. Odds of Winning

$1O,OOO,OOO.OO 3O8O *8/31/15 1 in 1,3OO,OOO,OOO

* Winner may be determined earlier. See Official Rules for details.

You Have Not Yet Won. All Entries Have The Same Chance Of Winning. The winner has not been identified. We don't know who the winner is. If you enter our Sweepstakes, your entry will have the same chance to win as every other entry.

Enter For Free. You don't have to buy anything to enter. Just follow the instructions in the Official Rules.

Enter As Often As You Like. You don't have to wait for us to e-mail you an entry opportunity. You may submit additional entries simply by writing to us at: 101 Winners Circle, Port Washington, NY 11053-4016. Each time you write to us you will be entered once into each ongoing sweepstakes. Each entry request must be mailed separately.

Buying Won't Help You Win. Your chances of winning without a purchase are the same as the chances of someone who buys something. It would not be lawful to give any advantage to buyers in a Sweepstakes.

DragonRI
Central Falls, Rhode Island, United States #727398

The bingo cards that come in mailings are only an entrance in a pch sweeps drawing.