East Chattanooga, Tennessee
5.8K views

Pch sent me mail with a bingo card it said I won 40,000 and that I would recieve it in 7-14 days so i waited for a month I was so excited bc I needed the money to help my grandma and mom i didnt believe it was a scam I wanted to believe Its real that god has blessed me days go by and I still havent recieved anything not even anymore mail from pch good news like that males people happy dont spoil their happiness bynot giving them what they won i want my check that i have won it would be nice If I do recieve it because iam still waiting patiently

Comments

WingedSiameseFightingFish889

Trying to activate the 40,000 a month clean to win

"THE CHECK IS IN THE MAIL".

I Love To Win 40,000 A Month For Life PCH

AcidicZorse

I want to win dont care how much r what but entering to win this up grade of $40,000.

I Am Claiming $ 40,000 A Month For Life PCH.

@Anonymous

I'd settle for forty bucks. Hey, I'd rather have part of something that all of nothing.

I want my $40,000.00 cash payout from PCH

#1612064

Entering to win $40,000.00 cash pay out

Won $500 EVERYDAY WINNER 6 MTHS AHO STILL NOT A PENNY! APRIL 2018 WINNER $1,000,000.00 & $1,000 WEEK FOR LIFE , NEW MUSTANG SPENT DAYZ BEIG SENT PHOTOS TO PIC...YET TO RECEIVE ANYTHING, I AM STROKE 2006 BRAIN ANEURYSM SURVIVOR GIRL 2012 IN FLORIDA....XTREME HRS MTHS ON GAMES.

PCH GET READY SPOKE TO ATTORNEY! YOU PPL DANIELLE, TODD, OTHER MAN, JUST MAY HAVE COST THIS GIRL BDAY MAY 22 _ 49 YR OLD , SUICIDE, .... READ Y HAVE LEAVE FLORIDA SEVERLY BEATEN STRANGLED YR AGO MAN OUT IN 2 WEEKSS YOU PPL PCH USED THAT & MAY HAVE COST THIS GIRL HER LIFE!.

LETTER PROOF FINISHED GOING TO PAPERS IN FLORIDA , NEW YORK, YOU R RESPONSILE , MESS WITH PEOPLES LIVES NOW U COST ONE! SURVIVE HORRIBLE WRECK SPINNAL CORD ETC INJURY 2002, 2006 STROKE, 2008 CANCER , 2012 BRAIN ANEURYSM, TO LOSS LIFE BY PCH!!!!!!!!!

@Robin Dismuke

Are you sure someone else wasnt scamming you?

i wont to claim40 thousand cash prize

Yes i would like the 40,000.00

I like to win the 40 thousand cash

It would be A LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE FOR ME TO HEAR A KNOCK ON MY DOOR AND UPON OPENING FINDING THE PRIZE PATROL STANDING THERE ON AUGUST 21, 2017.

I hope i can win $40,000.00 prize for a life time on august 31st pch gwy no.7224

They might be coming to knock on you door

A month ago i received a bingo scratch off card in one of my catalogs. It said i needed to mail the winning card within 10 days to receive 40,000 if all 3 images were a match.

Well there were a match and i mailed it out within the 10 days. Still waiting...

Ruth20162016
@Anonymous

I also had a 3 joker match and didn't receive anything at all I mailed back last month I hope for the best that I won 40,000.

I wish their was a lawyer to really make them pay for promise they cant keep... they shouldn't send things like this and I'll try to contact a lawyer to make them pay... *false advertising*

PCH just wants your address, dear ones, so they can bombard your mail with their incessant mailings, magazines (you do not want, but, they want you to now pay for), etc., etc.

To the poor, dear soul in Chattanooga, TN, who "thinks" they "won" $40,000 ...

first of all, are you kidding us? Secondly, if you truly "read" the voucher, it says: ***IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS*** "TO ENTER, YOU "MUST" COMPLETE THE NAME AND ADDRESS SECTION BELOW (this is where they get ya), Return this form in the attached Reply Envelope for your "OPPORTUNITY" to win. (in other words, don't hold your breath!), Thank you. Then, they make you HURRY ...

to get your address to them, so they can start pestering you with all their garbage ... by ending with: ***PLEASE RESPOND WITHIN TEN (10) DAYS***

So, Mr. or Ms. Chattanooga, TN, you were, in a word, DUPED!

Sorry, wish there was better news, especially since you want it for your grandma and mom.

God "will" bless you, dear one, especially if you will STAY AWAY from phonies like PCH!!! Blessings!