Anaheim, California
4.9

On the contrary!!!

(to the comment made by someone who said PCH sells junk)

I have personally ordered SOOO MANY items from PCH...and I mean literally hundereds of dollars worth of PCH merchandise...and I can honestly say that every single thing that I have ever I ordered on PCH was made with GOOD QUALITY MATERIALS and made with GOOD QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP. In fact I was sooo pleased with the many items I bought from PCH that I wanted to give these items out as Christmas gifts and that is exactly what I did and each and every one to whom I gave these gifts to was pleased with their gifts. Just a fraction of ALL of the MANY items I purchased from PCH are the Tweezers with Light, a wide variety of Stationary items, Food Thermometer, Bundt Cake Molds and a variety of MANY more kitchen items, All Occasion Cards and Christmas Cards (which were ALL SOOO ADORABLE with their pop out 3D features), and, again, this is only a fraction of the many items I bought from PCH aaand, again, those who recieved these items were VERY HAPPY with them. That being said, I believe you have mis-directed your comment and meant a different company, one, perhaps, that was based out of China.

Or, maybe you just had a bad day and left that comment out of anger...to help blow off steam.

I dont know.

But I DO, FOR A FACT, KNOW THAT PCH PRODUCTS ARE NOT JUNK!

I am just being honest

because I am the type of person who likes the facts...the truth.. no small talk, filler or bs.

So I hope I helped ease those of you whose minds were wondering who read that absurd comment.

Happy New Year To Everyone!

May God Bless You And All Those You Hold Dearest To Your Heart!

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments