I have accumulated over 18 MILLION tokens and have yet to win ONE dime! I did purchase a kitchen storage item that we (actually) needed.

The Freight? WAY out of line....and they sent me a $18.00 Deviled Egg holder that I did NOT order....I called and they said..."Keep it at no charge'. They always refer to me as LANNY....my given name...but far over the top as a greeting. Every E-mail is like..."Ya better get you *** together or you are gonna be REALLY sorry!

Lastly...I have 'spent' 100's of THOUSANDS of 'Tokens' on the Cracker Barrel $150.00 Gift Card.....

BS! Never again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Shipping Service.

Reason of review: SCAM??.

Comments

WHEN I PUT ITEMS IN MY CART I WASN'T SURE OF SHIPMENT COST, I HAD KNOW IDEA IT WAS AUTOMATILLY SHIPPED OUT BEFORE I COULD GIVE THEM MY CC INFORATION OR THE SHIPMENT COST. THE SHIPMENT WAS 10.96 DOLLARS MORE THAN THE ITEMS.

I CALLED THEM SHE SAID I CAN KEEP THE ITEMS FOR HALF OF THE PRICE OR PAY TO SEND IT BACK. THE BOWLS WERE SO SMALL MY GRAND DAUGHTER CAN USE IT FOR HER DOLL HOUSE.