False hopes, false claims, no winnings coming!! I spent 250-350+ hours playing useless games, with advertisements that I COULD BE THE WINNER of SOMETHING.

Everyone I know advised against it, but I had the hope that I would be different. The mdse you push on players is below standard and could have been bought for less at a Dollar Store , an Online

Shopping Retailer. I DID NOT WANT ANYTHING YOU WERE SELLING, then $250.OO later I owe you money?? What kind of scam is this??

I played by the rules, hoped to win, at least enough money to pay for the *** products you were hawking. I don't want them, but thought (according to your wording) that I would be able to pay for them when I ACTUALLY WON!! I gave you my family time and you gave me nothing. People told me you were a SCAM, but I thought...No, they aren't!

I was sooo wrong and I will never participate and waste time in your program of empty promises again!! I have unsubscribed, and yet, you keep enticing me to come play your games!! NEVER AGAIN!!!

You can have your cheap crap!!! I will be happy to pay the postage to return all of it!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Game.

Reason of review: Time Consumption.

Publishers Clearing House Pros: Very little just wanted to provide for my family.

Publishers Clearing House Cons: Number of mails sent, Number of mails sent - cheap prizes i was to buy, Unethical, Way too many ads attached to games, Time involved in finding games.

• WON T LET ME WIN