Stockbridge, Georgia

I HAD MADE A PAYMENT FOR A PURCHASE ON AUG. 25, 2015. WHEN I MADE THE PAYMENT FOR 12.95, I INADVERTANTLY DID NOT GET THE DECIMAL POINT IN, SO THEY PROCESSED THE PAYMENT FOR 1295.00. WHEN I REALIZED THE MISTAKE I CALLED PUBLISHERS AND TALKED TO KELLEN. THAT WAS AROUND SEPT.1. HE TOLD ME THE PAYMENT WAS IN THE MAIL AND I SHOULD GET IT IN A WEEK TO10 DAYS. NOTHING!!!!

I THEN CALLED BACK AGAIN ON SEPT. 15, AND TALKED TO TROY. HE SAID TO BE PATIENT AND WAIT ANOTHER WEEK. I SHOULD HAVE THE MONEY THEN. NOTHING!!!

I CALLED AGAIN TODAY AND TALKED TO NINA. SHE DID SOME CHECKING AND FOUND OUT THE CHECK HAD JUST BEEN PROCESSED ON SEPT. 22. TRACKING NO. 751250. I SHOULD EXPECT MY MONEY IN A WEEK TO 10 DAYS,

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU EXPECT MY PAYMENT IN VERY LITTLE TIME,, BUT YOU CAN HANG ON TO MY MONEY FOR A MONTH, FOR NO REASON. I KNOW THIS WAS A MISTAKE ON MY PART, BUT NOW, BECAUSE YOU ARE DRAGGING YOUR FEET ON GIVING ME BACK MY MONEY, ALL MY OTHER BILLS WILL BE LATE.

IF THIS IS THE WAY YOU TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS, I WILL NOT BE MAKING ANY FURTHER PURCHASES THRU PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE. I COULD UNDERSTAND IF I HADN'T CALLED TO CHECK ON THE MISTAKE, BUT NOTHING WAS DONE TO EXPEDITE THE CHECK BACK TO ME.

I SENT A LETTER OF COMPLAINT A FEW DAYS AGO TO YOUR DEPT., BUT OF COURSE, I HAVE HAD NO RESPONSE TO THAT EITHER. NOT WHAT I CALL GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Publishers Clearing House Cons: Having to wait.

Comments