300 Jericho Quadrangle, Jericho, NY 11753, USA
5.0

About twenty one years ago, I first started working at at a nonprofit, living paycheck to paycheck, behaving well, doing community activities, and of course' etc. etc. etc.

tax-exempt human services organization for us adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities called Job Discovery Incorporated a.k.a. Job Discovery Inc. a.k.a. J.D.I.

in Fairfax, Virginia on Monday, July 21st, 1997 when I was born at Holy Cross Hospital in Silver Spring, Maryland on Monday, July 21st, 1975 when just three years later, I first being diagnosed with one of the intellectual and developmental disabilities such as mental retardation, severe disabilities, autism, physical disabilities, deaf hearing, talking disabilities, BDD, ADHD, learning disabilities, behavioral disabilities, down syndrome, and of course' etc. etc.

etc. at the age of three on Friday, July 21st, 1978 when I even first started entering the Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes both online and offline when I was so angry and upset when I didn't win a special visit from the prize patrol in person on Tuesday, December 19th, 2006 which was about a decade ago because of my online ordering behavior at the time when I even first started applying for those job opportunities at: https://pch.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm two years ago when I haven't been selected as a candidate yet when unfortunately, a member of the Publishers Clearing House Human Resources department was unable to contact me as a candidate personally so this time around, please do me a special favor and let Heather Macaulay and Deborah Holland track me down as a candidate immediately! Thanks. AngryWtfDeadBullshitCryShockedLoveLOLLikeHappySleepyBla-blaShrugBla-blaClappingFacepalmSarcasticCryShockedLoveLOLLikeNinjaHappyLikeSarcasticSadSleepyWtfDeadAngryNinja

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Comments

I'd much rather see Mr.Butler win the Super-Prize than yet another well to do White Person who already is a homeowner and has everything they need already.

Hey anonymous, please do me a favor and email me about my recent wrote review above at: Stanciohb@icloud.com immediately! Thank you.

Deborah Holland, please email me at: Stanciohb@icloud.com tonight at around 12:00 am in the late night immediately! Thank you.

@Stancio Butler

Again, Deborah Holland, please email me at: Stanciohb@icloud.com immediately!