I signed up for the Win $5,000 a week sweepstakes.Had to go through 5 pages of ads first.
But once it was over I thought, "I'm entered! I have a chance to win!" Wrong. I got emails everyday saying: In order to claim you're prize you must do this, this and this. All of theses links we're followed by numerous ads.
And the last link I recieved trailed me to a dead end ad and I couldn't verify my entry.
Even though I had already verified 20+ times before.Publishers Clearing House is a scam!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "HIS Publishing is a small children's book publisher. Recently reordered books from Crossblue Printing in CA but printed in China. Initial review of the production quality didn't reveal any..."
- "Tower Books is a website with a documented history of ripping people off, on one review site there are 27 bad reviews out of 27 with an overall rating of..."
- "My name is Gregoria Lubin I live in 742 Ellis Street Apt 35 in New Britain Ct 06051 I has been a victim of false publishing clearing house..."
- "October 12, 2014 Sunday7:00 pm I purchased a barbecue sandwhich and drove home. As I got ready to take a ***, I flipped the sandwhich over and noticed that the..."
- "I would like to file a complaint regarding Redibids online and sweepstakes businesses in Chesapeake and Va. Beach Va. I have patronized these businesses on several occasions, and feel that..."
- " I started using Wen about 1yr. ago and I had so much hair falling out of my head that a literally had clumps I had to pull out of..."
- "I was a blogger on the site for 10 years and my blog was the most popular blog on the site for many years. Recently my account was..."
- "Bought a klaussner sectional and the construction of it is off. The pillows don't even line up in one area. I'm actually impressed on how bad they screwed up on..."
- "9/23/16 I have been shopping with Ameri Mark and up until today had always had good service. Well they do itemize the products they send you, and say they have add..."