Littleton, Colorado

First time user, got in the mail. Went to website filled out info and entered contest(s).

Since then, everyday I get an email saying "We regret to inform you...." or something to that effect. So I go through all the screens and never order anything and submit.

No way I'll give them any credit card info.

I'll just ignore any more emails...looks like a big scam to get you to order stuff! I have to enter 80 words so here it isWord word word word Word word word word Word word word word

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Comments

It does seem like a scam as I have done everything that PCH has asked both by USPO and online. I got so many emails saying I haven’t qualified yet and to search or look for something to order.

I actually ordered a couple of magazines to get you off my back but yet you continue with the emails to the point of harassment.

My WINNING number has been entered repeatedly. I’m looking to see you at my front door with a check for $1 million, $25,000 a week plus an additional $5000 a week.

I find it puzzling that they are legally allowed to keep threatening you with forfeiture of your sweepstakes numbers!? How can they do that!!!???

StancioHassanButler
@Anonymous

by me, threatening them with emails just late last year.