This evening I was playing one of PCH's solitaire card games -- "Tri-Peaks Rush." There was a tournament in effect with a prize of $100 each for the highest token earner, and for the highest scorer. I got lucky (I thought).

The cards just came out right. I had 50,000 points for playing, a time bonus of 7,000, and a cards-remaining bonus of 14,000, for a total of 71,000 points. That total topped all other scores recorded for the tournament.

But, before my score was recorded, (and before I could make a screen shot) down dropped the PCH all purpose get-out-of-paying screen: "Sorry, we are experiencing technical difficulties. Try again later."

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Game.

Reason of review: Fraudulent contest.

Preferred solution: If no real person in the tournament legitimately tops my score, aware prize.

Publishers Clearing House Pros: Dreams of possibilities enjoy token games.

Publishers Clearing House Cons: Too many ads interrupting game play.

Comments

CONGRATULATIONS NULL! YOU'VE JUST INSTANTLY WON AN ALL EXPENSE PAID VACATION TO HONOLULU, HAWAII!

YOU WILL GET A 3 WEEK STAY AT THE QUEEN KAPI' OLANI WAIKIKI BEACH, ALL EXPENSE PAID FIRST CLASS ROUND TRIP AIRFARE AND $5,000.00 CASH SPENDING MONEY!

ENJOY YOUR TRIP! YOU'RE A WINNER!

StancioHassanButler