I received several e mails to day to play lotto, and various other games. I have spent a lot of time trying to play them.

but there is always techinal difficulties or they are stuck and will not let me finish. The e mails you send are very positive that we are the elite group and will win a prize that night or soon. But the games will not let you finish. THis is always happening.

Even for the prizes to be given on 12 22 2017. How can someone that really wants to win and finish to show you we want to win, but your system does not let us finish.

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Video Game.

Reason of review: games and lotto will not function properly.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I received several messages to day for games and lotto. I could not finish them because there was always a problem with technical difficulties or they got stuck and would not finish.

The e mails said that if we finished we would be eligible to win a prize for 75,000.00. Is this true. How can anyone win if we can't finish the game. I have been a loyal player for several years and it is time I won something.

I finish all the searches and games. This is not fair for players.