3.1K views

Winner ken merrell winner pch febuary 23 2018 FOREVER PRIZE EVENT ENTRY 8800

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 10.

Comments

The odds of winning the top prize are worst then trying to win powerball.

I cannot afford to keep buying useless items from pcs, and I cannot afford to waste any stamps either.

You trick people into buying magazines and you NEVER GET ANYTHING!!!!!!!!

I have won two $10 checks and one $5 Amazon gift card.

can PCH tell you how many entries you have in each year. or do all your entries only revolve around one number assigned to your name?

i keep getting the things in the mail . all it does is increase your billing.

Before you know it you owe them 300 dollars.

They lay on the guilt if you don't buy something.Please stop sending me your mailings and insisting i buy something. Don't do it you are wasting your time if you buy from them

to sandra alzeq #1440805

geez. You let them make you feel guilty and then complain when you buy the stuff??

CONGRATULATIONS KEN and GOD BLESS YOU AND ALL THAT YOU HOLD DEAR TO YOUR HEART.

Was there a forever super prize winner for sweepstakes 8800 giveway?? Was it the woman from Pennsylvania?

to Leah wise #1437230

I that's what I was told too.

The post on Feb 19th has the 2/23/18 winner's name and address (the whole address)--where's the privacy!

to TL #1437005

I thought a Snyder won for Feb 28th 2018, from Pennsylvania? My husband saw it tonight on NBC.

Not safe or ethical to have whole address out in open in public and how is it announced on the 19th of Feb? It was not to be shown LIVE until the 23rd?

PCH is {{Redacted}}. I have been doing their entries since the 80's and never won a damn thing.

False dreams and false hopes of winning anything and winning their games are bull *** getting a gift card is bull *** also. I have not seen anyone from Alabama win a damn thing.

to David Evans #1436859

Look at the odds. They are way worse than Powerball.

Something like 1 in 2 billion. You'll never win .....................

to JC #1436927

I’ve been “in it” since 1982.How depressing is that? Js

shelleyprice49_59
to JC #1441154

But I won 2000 on the power Ball and only played it 7 times. Never won anything from PCH and my mother is 96 yrs young playing since I can remember nothing she has won nothing...I give up to much money on stamps .

to David Evans #1436867

I'm with you David, I have ordered so much useless stuff thinking that would help my chances.....no more ...I'm done. They build you up as the time gets closer ...like you will probably be one of the winners....no more. The money I have spent on postage and the orders could have gone to the Lottery and had a better chance ....at least get my postage $ back.

to Anonymous #1437011

It says right on all the paperwork that buying things does not increase your chances of winning.

to Anonymous #1456667

Why don’t you enter online?

to David Evans #1436922

A woman from Silas, Alabama won the $5,000.00 a week for life prize in 2015.