Brookline, Massachusetts

AFTER 5 YEARS ENTERING EVERY GAME AND LOTTERY AND NOT EVEN WINNING A PAIR OF USED SOCKS..I HAVE DETERMINED THAT THIS SITE IS A JOKE AND A FARCE...

I HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF DISCOVERING THE LOST TRIBE OF THE AMAZON THAN WINNING ANYTHING HERE..

THIS SITE IS A SCAM AND ALL THEY WANT YOU TO DO IS TO BUY THEIR USELESS ***..WHICH I CAN GET AT ANY LOCAL THRIFT SHOP..

IN CONCLUSION..THIS SITE IS USELESS AND JUST A WASTE OF VALUABLE TIME...

THEN AGAIN MAYBE JUST MAYBE IF I SUBSCRIBE TO 50 OR MORE OF THEIR MAGAZINE OFFERS OR BUY SOME OF THAT USELESS AND CHEAP *** THEY ADVERTISE CONSTANTLY ..THE ODDS OF MY WINNING ANYTHING SHOUL DRASTICALLY INCREASE..SHOULDN'T THEY?

Preferred solution: beer.

Comments

SCAMS are horrible!!!

Pch keeps saying it’s my final notice to enter which sounds dumb since they will constantly beg me to buy their garbage. Their products are so low rate that they are worth nothing.

I agree!!

SHOULD but simply WON'T

i haven't been playing that long but i agree with you i'm beginning to think just that you go from game to game and never do you win anything so i'm done it was fun but i also think it's a scam!

You didn't no?