Publishers Clearing House - False Prize Announcement
Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00.12 Hours later I received an email from Customer Service "We Apologize for Our Mistake," informing ME (a female) that my name had been inserted into the announcement & sent to ME by mistake because they had "mistaken" me for a MAN in California.
The email was vague about what they actually did, it was dismissive and condescending and literally brushed off MY win for his. Little do they know I took a digital picture of that pop-up and am filing numerous charges against them for this, since they appear to be stonewalling me about communicating with me!
I placed a copy on the PC & kept the original on the camera card to PROVE I did NOT alter this thing.I want my 10K CHECK and a PUBLIC APOLOGY from these people!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Choice Ticketing (AKA Choice CRM) is an incredibly hard company to work with. I say work with because in this field, you are required to have a certain level of..."
- "Public records found on the internet also Facebook and Instagram comments I screenshoted about the household name Publishers Clearing House! The blocked call screenshot indicates an app that I downloaded..."
- "I have been on the site Originally named VicsBingo.ag. Now that site was fun !! The winnings weren't gigantic like now, but at least you got paid. The play through..."
- "On May 15, 2016, I ordered satellite TV through AT&T...My installation date was scheduled for May 17th, but I changed it to May 21st. The technician arrived at 7:55..."
- "I purchased a $2200.00 sectional from Rooms To Go approximately 2 years to ago. I informed the salesman that my husband was over 6 foot tall and weighed over 200..."
- "Ordered necklace on May 1 @ 9:00pm cst. Item came in on May 15th and site stated guaranteed by Mother's Day. After waiting for response they said 7..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."
- "Georgia power deserves to be dismantled. This company could care less about safety. They are arrogant dictators with zero respect for the public they serve and the property owners they..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."