14 years no wins how stupid am i. Cancled mailers finally.

Hope they all feel good about what there doing. They sell junk. Call in no customer service at all. I know got a award for customer.

Just a big ripoff. Darrell D Vickery

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I think that after wasting so much time trying to win at PCH, they should tell me that, as a consolation, they will let me pick out any of their items they sell for free, oh the house, postage and handling included, as a way of saying Thank You to me. After all, they are making money off of me for every one of their ads that I have to keep watching over and over.

Many of them are mind-numbing boring. If PCH would tell me this, I think that I would select one of the food gifts to be my prize.

I spend so much time on their website every day tring to win, that often i don't have time to go grocery shopping. Whaddya say PCH, could you hook me up?

Please do me a favor and enter my alternate activation code for my final step: SP440 immediately!

It's been 12 years with no wins including a prize patrol visit at all so how stupid am I. Cancled mailers finally.

Hope they all feel good about what there doing. They sell junk. Call in no customer service at all. I know that I got a award for a customer.

It's just a big ripoff. Stancio Hassan Butler