66 Pearl St #300, Portland, ME 04101, USA

They have been taking advantage of my father for years. Despite, I have requested to have his name removed.

They constantly sell his names to other telemarketers. They tel the elderly that they are going to win money so they continue to invest over and over in *** merchandise. The same merchandise found at King Dollar. Give me a break pick on people that know or have choices.

Not those that are suffering with dementia and thinks that yall are a good company.

I've tried to contact them several times on my fathers behalf but they never respond to our request. Our next step, is a lawsuit.

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Customer Care.

Reason of review: won;t remove him from the directory list.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Publishers Clearing House Cons: Way you treat the consumer.

Comments

They did the same thingto my mother, age 93. She called me yesterday and said that she was going to get a large sum of money the end of the month, but she had to send in 11 dollars.

Would I please get her a money order. Grr

PCH:I am trying to follow your instructions for pch.com/Final with Activation code SP597 to no avail; Your info is not clear;However, this is where I believe I have completed my part in registering for pch.com/FINAL. There is one other thing - I willbe in Taiwan & Japan from June 24th to July 3rd - meaning I cannot be here to collect the Prize until a later date.

I called pch earlier& they said that I have a month after the winning date - June 29th tocollect the Win It All........I am trusting that this win will serve & benefit the many. for GWY #11000 Bill Kwong

Please let me be hired at Publishers Clearing House/MEDIA a.k.a. PCH/MEDIA formerly Liquid Wireless located in New York City, New York, Jerchio, New York, Boston, Massachusetts, Portland, Maine, Chicago, Illinois, Tennessee, and San Francisco, California as soon as possible.