133 views
Verified Reviewer

Advanced Reviewer

Update by user Feb 16, 2020

Shut this e-mail scam down immediately!

Original review posted by user Feb 13, 2020

I just got a email from a fake Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes agent name 'Danielle Lam' from her fake email address at: daniellelam2011@***.com at around 7:52 PM this evening and she told me that my winning prizes are at her office for delays when she even told me that I need to get and send either those gift cards or those Google Play Store gift cards with any money on them to her by mail in order for me to claim my winning prizes to my doorstep now when unfortunately, it's actually a scam. Angry Bullshit Ninja

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Preferred solution: The real Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol needs to only claim my winning prizes to me in person at my doorstep as soon as possible.

Publishers Clearing House Pros: Winning a pch prize patrol visit immediately.

Publishers Clearing House Cons: E-mail scams.

Comments

You can report to whomever you wish. The reality is quite simple.

PCH owes you nothing. They did nothing wrong!!

@PissedConsumer1829309

Because, unfortunately, my entire Pissed Consumer account is blocked for good.

@PissedConsumer1829309

Unfortunately, it never happen at all because it was all a scam.

@PissedConsumer1829309

I already reported a e-mail scam above to the Better Business Bureau, the Federal Trade Commission, the real Publishers Clearing House Scam Incident Report, the United States Postal Inspection Service, the Financial Crimes Online Reporting (FiCOR) website, and the Fairfax County Police Department recently.

@PissedConsumer1830153

So that way, I would be able to win that $5,000.00 A Week "FOREVER" SuperPrize by myself with those real famous celebrity Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol in person along with my fake Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes winning prizes all this week.

@PissedConsumer1830697

Again, I just got a email from the United States Postal Inspection Service about that e-mail scam above this afternoon.

@PissedConsumer1831157

I contacted Crystal Stiles for the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C) by email about that e-mail scam above two times yesterday evening and so is one time during the overnight hours

@PissedConsumer1834301

I contacted a Fairfax County Government/Fairfax County Police Department Investigator name Allyson Meincke by email again the third time about that e-mail scam above this evening.

@PissedConsumer1831157

I contacted Fairfax County Government/Fairfax County Police Department Investigator Allyson Meincke by email about that e-mail scam above both this afternoon and this evening.

I think it's actually a e-mail scam.

@PissedConsumer1825346

I contacted the United States Postal Inspection Service online about that e-mail scam above over the weekend.

@PissedConsumer1825346

I contacted both the Better Business Bureau and the Office of the Attorney General for the District of Columbia about that e-mail scam above over the weekend too.

@PissedConsumer1825346

I contacted the Federal Trade Commission online about that e-mail scam above over the weekend too.

@PissedConsumer1826563

I contacted and filled out the real Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes Scam Incident Report form online about that e-mail scam above this afternoon.

@PissedConsumer1826563

I contacted both the Federal Bureau of Investigation online and the Financial Crimes Online Reporting (FiCOR) website about that e-mail scam above both this evening and last night.

@PissedConsumer1827229

I contacted the Better Business Bureau online again about that e-mail scam above this evening.

@PissedConsumer1827229

I contacted the Fairfax County Police Department by email about that e-mail scam above late this evening.

@PissedConsumer1827229

I reported that e-mail scam above through the Better Business Bureau Scam Tracker during the late night hours this late night.

Publishers Clearing House Reviews