3.9

I had been playing the PCH games and entering their giveaways for over 20+ years.Then one day I was told to watch for an envelope with a blue star on it to come in the mail.

When it came I filled it out right away, made an order and mailed it back. "SHOW US YOU WANT TO WIN" it said so I followed the directions to the letter and did everything that I was told to do (like I always did). Then I sent it back and waited and waited for my order to come but it NEVER came. So I called their customer service line to report a missing order and waited for another week or so when I got a text message from them informing me that I had been dropped from their mailings and I couldn't play or win their sweepstakes and that they had some agreement with the Attorney General of my State and that I had fallen into some category that gave them the right to deny me any further contact whatsoever.

I had entered their sweepstakes for years and bought their products and then they just dumped me even though they told me that I was one of their best customers. I was totally shocked and extremely disappointed with PCH and now I want nothing to do with their lies and their false and misleading agendas telling me that I could realize my dreams and Win !!!

They cheated me and ruined my dreams.I want other people to know that they shouldn't believe that they could win this sweepstakes so that their dreams aren't crushed by this bunch of scam artists...

Review about: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Publishers Clearing House?

Comments

Fremont, California, United States #1330473

This is very strange.What state is this?

I don't understand how they can tell you that you just flat out can't enter their sweepstakes.Weird weird weird.