Atlanta, Georgia

Received a statement $20.16 for bulbs, sent a payment, then received statement for $7.62 sent that now they are saying I owe another $20.16. Should see the packages of bulbs that they are charging me 47.94, that is if it ends there, I think they intend to send a statement everytime I send a payment.

Wish I had never ordered these bulbs from them. A Very expensive lesson. Plus they make it almost impossible to find a contact number to their "customer no service".

I assure you they have already been over paid when I sent the first $20.16. Such a rip off.

Comments

Got an email saying overdue bill when I pay all bills when item is received. They have been after my credit card for some reason.

I have ordered twice recently from Publisher's Clearing House and paid in installments, as agreed. Now, I am getting letters from them saying I still owe a balance on both orders even though they have been PAID IN FULL!!!

They have double and triple billed me.

This is why I hadn't ordered from them for years! Now, I remember.....I may get ahold of the Better Business Bureau and make a formal complaint, after this stressful business!

I ALSO ORDERED BULBS AND I PAY FOR THINGS AS THEY ARRIVE. NOW I HAVE RECEIVED A

SECOND BILL FOR A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT AMOUNT WHICH IS MAKING ME WONDER WHAT IS GOING ON...THIS IS THE THIRD TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED SO THE LAST TWO ITEMS I PAID FOR I KEPT A COPY OF THE BILL AND WROTE ON IT WHEN IT WAS PAID. I FEEL I HAVE BEEN DOUBLE CHARGED MORE THAN ONCE BUT I WANT TO BE ABLE TO PROVE IT!!