In a legitimate sweepstakes game the main premise is that there is a level playing field.All contestants are treated as equals and each contestant has the same fair chance of winning the prize.

There is a random drawing and one that is regulated and witnessed by an impartial proctor. There is always a presumption of equality when a recipient is chosen. How odd that this subject has not been broached by the many public officials who have conducted hearings, levied heavy fines and have gone thru the motions of protecting the poor consumer. Perhaps PCH is playing favorites and discriminating against those who they deem unworthy.

How and by whom is a winner chosen and why is that process so secretive, indeed, contrary to the very essence of that which we have rights to expect.I had dabbled in their sweeps at one time but until these questions are answered, they can keep their seemingly bogus and harebrained game.

Review about: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Reason of review: unfair contest.

Preferred solution: nothing.

I liked: Merchandise.

I didn't like: That the sweeps seemed to be rigged.

Eagle River, Wisconsin, United States #1289716

I have been entering since I was 20 years old. Now am 76. I think 60 minutes should do a story on these guy's.