I purchased many products over the years.I need to win something, if only a few hundred dollars.

I should have won JUNE 30th..Don't send me anymore DAM Emails!

THIS IS A SCAM TO GET MONEY FROM POOR DESPERATE CONSUMERS. I MAY JUST ORDER A BUNCH OF STUFF AND NEVER PAY FOR IT. SO THERE. SERVE YOU RIGHT IF I ORDER A BOAT LOAD AND RE SELL IT IN A GARAGE SELL OR SWAP MEET.

TELLING ALL MY FRIENDS TO NEVER ORDER OR BUY FROM PCH AND BOYCOTT YOUR WEBSITE.TAKE ME OFF YOUR MAILING LIST, YOU LOUSY SCAMMING JERKS!

Review about: Publishers Clearing House Website.

Had an Experience with Publishers Clearing House?

Comments

Do you know how many people PCH has to choose from every time they do a drawing??Everyone's chances of winning are extremely slim.

And every time you order something, they clearly state that purchasing something will not improve your chances of winning! If you don't want anymore emails from them, just unsubscribe!

From what I see, they're prices are the same as what's on the infomercials.But with PCH you can pay later, and in installments.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #675468

What makes you so special that you should have won something on June 30, or any other time.You also don't have to buy anything in order to be put in for the drawing.

If you order a bunch of stuff and don't pay for it you will have collection agencies hounding you constantly.

Everybody would like to win something, but most people never do.You wouldn't have to win something, if you would quit spending all of your money ordering the junk that they advertise in their mailers.