Publishers Clearing House Phone Numbers and Emails

Copyright Infringement Inquiries, Privacy Inquiries
Media
pchservice@pchmail.com
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Publishers Clearing House Customer Service Overview

• More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    81% phone 19% email
  • The best phone number to call Publishers Clearing House is 8004594724. 84% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. It is also considered the best number to call, as 65% of customers reported contacting a real person successfully.

• The average hold time is up to 3 minutes. The longest wait times are on Wednesday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 5 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Publishers Clearing House may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, address or phone number.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Publishers Clearing House Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 459-4724
Billing, Order Concerns and Sweepstakes Inquiries
Total calls: 1 338 Issues resolved: 94 Last call: May 17, 2024

What Is the Publishers Clearing House Customer Service Phone Number?

Members can refer to various dedicated phone numbers to contact Publishers Clearing House customer service. For billing, order concerns, and sweepstakes inquiries, use the toll-free Publishers Clearing House phone number 1-800-459-4724. To report fraud or sweepstakes scams, a separate Pch customer service phone number is 1-800-392-4190.
If you have legal-related inquiries, use the Publisher Clearing House phone number 1-516-883-5432. For technical support regarding website or technical issues, the dedicated line is 1-800-476-4724. These distinct phone numbers cater to different aspects of customer interaction, ensuring that individuals can receive specialized assistance based on their specific needs, whether related to orders, fraud prevention, legal matters, or technical support for the Publishers Clearing House website.

Publishers Clearing House customer care operates Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 11 PM EST and on Saturdays from 8:30 AM to 5 PM EST. This schedule provides customers with a broad time frame to seek assistance for various inquiries, including billing, order concerns, sweepstakes inquiries, and technical support. The extended weekday hours accommodate those requiring support after typical business hours, ensuring accessibility and responsiveness to various schedules. Whether it's a weekday evening or a Saturday afternoon, customers can reach out during these specified hours for dedicated assistance from Publishers Clearing House customer care.

Publishers Clearing House customer support assists its official website. To do so, visit the "Contact Us" section on the Publishers Clearing House website. You will find various options, including mail, email, and phone calls there. Choose the appropriate category for specific inquiries related to Account Access, ordering a magazine, missing deliveries, canceling an account, or refunding a charge. Whether you prefer traditional correspondence or digital communication, the options cater to different preferences. This online platform ensures that customers can quickly initiate contact and select the method that best suits their needs when addressing specific concerns or seeking information from Publishers Clearing House customer support.

Users can email Publishers Clearing House support using the different Public Clearing House emails. For general customer service inquiries, you can email chservice@pchmail.com, and if you have privacy-related concerns or want to manage your privacy choices, use privacychoices@cc.pch.com. Similarly, you can use another email option at pchservice@pchmail.com to know about general customer service inquiries. However, the appropriate email address for copyright-related questions or issues is copyright@pch.com. Utilizing the specific Publishers Clearing House address ensures that your queries are directed to the relevant departments within Publishers Clearing House, allowing for efficient and targeted communication based on the nature of your concern.

PissedConsumer Club

Jericho, New York 11753
United States

Other Info (opening hours):

Hours:

Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. (ET)

LOCATIONS:

2.4
more details

Rating stats

Rating trend

How Good is Publishers Clearing House's Customer Service?

Shaunda Qam
Shaunda Qam
Feels Neutral | Mar 26, 2024

Hope scammmers are stopped. I believe they will get the job done.

Abagale Pio
Abagale Pio
Feels Disappointed | Mar 03, 2024

Place and order and hard to reach when a problem. Never know when order will be received and terrible customer service. Shipping & handling make prices too high.

Assata Tkq
Assata Tkq
Feels Satisfied | Feb 02, 2024

The lady i talked to was very nice and very helpful!

Montia Tfc
Montia Tfc
Feels Disappointed | Feb 01, 2024

It was hard but I managed to understand her. Tho I was left with no clearance as to how to return this item I do not want :/

Shealee Nle
Shealee Nle
Feels Satisfied | Jan 19, 2024

I was still out of the money

Sheryl Obo
Sheryl Obo
Feels Disappointed | Dec 13, 2023

I called to make a payment, but the first time it wouldn’t go through so the second time I got through

Summary of Publishers Clearing House Customer Service Calls

26% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Publishers Clearing House?

Payments and Charges Question:

• “I want to make a payment”
  • “Make payment”
  • “I never ordered the chocolate covered raisins. I should not be getting billed for anything.”

Request for Information Question:

• “I may be a winner of publisher clearing house sweepstakes calling to find out if it's legitimate”
  • “To find out if I won”
  • “Checking about scam”

Product/ Service Question:

• “I received a fake call”
  • “Damaged package”
  • “Didn’t get my order an they are asking for payment”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I have not received received by order”
  • “Someone saying that they are PHC's saying that I won $1 million and I have to pay $150 to the delivery person”
  • “Verifying a delivery”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel automatic deliveries”
  • “To cancel monthly CDS”
  • “Activate my code sp482”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “To return an item ordered and pay for a second item choose to keep”
  • “I returned a package and have not received any response yet. I also have other's I want to return”
  • “Return item and pay one”

Account Question:

• “Check balance”
  • “I can't log in the system”
  • “Account”

Cards Question:

• “I had a scammer call me on a private line to inform me that I won 2.5 million dollars. He wanted me to purchase a green dot gift card for $270.00.”
  • “Seeking alternate entry info as as a card needed was accidentally destroyed”
  • “I just got a call from Bradley Jones saying I won publishers clearing house and the tile will be here tomorrow. And he wants me to go get one vanilla prepaid card for $60 is this a fraud?”

Refund Question:

• “You are taking my state taxe refund and i don't owe you any money”
  • “I was told I have won. They shown me the proof. I don't have the money for all these so called fees. I want the money I have already paid given back to me. I don't want the prizes. I just want my money back”
  • “I have a refund Check and want to make sure it's not a scam”

Staff Question:

• “Rude call from employee”
  • “Need customer service”
  • “Theft of service and harassment and mental anguish”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Did two purchases on publishers clearing House sites one for a tool kit and one for a dash cam and did not receive either of them and was charged for both of them”

Other Question:

• “We had a phone call that we won”
  • “Cal to a scam person is taken money from people so they can be a winner and the person is this using your name publish house he is a con man and he is taken money so can be rich for other people money that they send to him for he will be winner”
  • “I have someone calling me telling me that I want money and that you have sent them over to them.So I would like to talk to somebody about it if it's possible, please.And thank you”

About