1.6

Like several other items, "silver cleaner" that DID NOT REMOVE ANY TARNISH AT ALL! I phoned and my money was refunded.

Then I bought a crank type can opener because the arthritis in my hands makes it difficult to use a regular one.

It worked fine for two cans and on the third one, the crank handle broke off and the sharp edge of plastic cut the side of my hand.

Then I ordered a ski cap with a free scarf in RED. They sent me a BLACK ONE. I despise black and don't wear it.

I phoned and was told I would have to mail the item back at MY EXPENSE to get a refund of the PRICE OF THE ITEM ONLY or get the red one in exchange. Since it had taken SEVEN WEEKS to get the first one I declined. I gave the set away.

Why should anyone with a functioning brain order a CHEAP item and PAY more than standard mail rates WHEN the same items are available, often with FREE SHIPPING on line?

I'm elderly, on a very limited income and can't afford to waste my money on inferior items and jacked up mailing costs.

They keep "reminding" me that I have not made a purchase and have lost my "special" level. I wish they would add a response pane so I could check "I HAVE NO MONEY" to get the MESSAGE ACROSS.

I BOUGHT HUNDREDS OF MAGAZINES beginning in the late '70s I have never won anything substantial. A couple of little gift cards. Certainly nothing to come anywhere near what I have spent.

Product or Service Mentioned: Can Opener.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments