Kettering, Ohio

Just want to enter activation code SP743 But no place I found to do it so hear it is. Too Complicated you need to limit choices when you search for WWW.pch.com/FINAL I do not think anyone could find anything. Too meet your 100 words work on this {{Redacted}} Thankyou.

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

That is the same Activation code I received is that correct? my name is Sandra Browning.My activation code is SP743

I have been trying for 30 minutes activate my code(sp743) but have been unable to find the correct solution to this problem. I think you should make this activation process much simpler and that will result in more satisfied customers and thereforr more orders. I will look for a simpler plan soon so that i can activate my code,

That's about right! The rare time that anyone actually wins anything from PCH, they get disqualified because they can't figure out where to enter the activation code. I think that is very appropriate that they end up getting directed to pissed off consumer reviews, so that Publishers Clearing House can be exposed for the scam and fraud that it is.