Clifton, New Jersey

We ordered just a couple of small thing from pch. The brooklyn lantern and starry night lights. The items were cheap junk. They were not that expensive, but the total with shipping was cents short of 40 dollars. For ***.

Also getting bombarded with emails for those never ending ads and games. They even sent me an email asking me what my initials are, because they believe someone with my initials is a winner. Oh yeah an *** for being dragged into this pch fiasco, not winner.

Save your money, do NOT buy their cheap ***. Thank goodness i did not buy 3 items or more, it could have cost much more. They ship in same box, so i do not get the inflated price for monthly payments. I paid in full asap, do not want the monthly bill being rubbed in my face every month.

I am so not happy, but glad to be able to vent here.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $20
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Publishers Clearing House?

Comments

ET PhoneHome
Springfield, Virginia, United States #953952

PCH products ate very cheap ( chinese *** ) you wil pay 4 times the real value of this items with the installments.

HEMISPHERES AMUSEMENTS STAY AWAY Hemispheres Amusements "I pay almost $9,000.00 to Hemipheres Amusements, located at 215 Industrial Dr. Ste A Hampshire, IL 60140 (630) 792-8910. KURT@Hemipheres Amusements shipped the 2017 Aerosmith Limited Edition Pinball game via..." Read more Owlplayz Subscription Review from Gr, Bayern OwlPLAYZ "Totally scam. I had to cancel my credit card. All sounds great to have stuff for free. There are even advertisement in reputed newspapers pretending news. Anywats once you signup... There are..." Read more Hulu - Redesign ineffective Hulu "... I only watch Hulu from our Apple TV.We were disgusted with the redesign after an automatic update..." Read more Lied to and discriminated against by bingohall.ag Bingohall "I have been playing at bingohall.ag for some time and had deposited thousands of dollars and one day I go to login and it said my account had been locked..." Read more Churchs Chicken - Horrible Service that could have resulted in an altercation. Churchs Chicken " I went to the drive through at Churches Chicken on Friday, June 23, 2017, at approximately 8:40pm. I ordered several items for our family dinner and I then drove..." Read more Gearbest denied to refund 122.3 - four months after the item has been lost. Gearbest "I bought from Gearbest one mobile phone on February 20, 2017, and I paid 122.3 euros via Paypal, along with transport insurance with the carrier PostNL . The phone was..." Read more Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation - Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - Swift Fraud & Deception Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation "This horrific financial matter began approximately 6 months ago and involved a financial instrument (SBLC) supplied by Mr John S Diak to Union Trade Company. Union Trade Company owns another..." Read more Jiyu ACP ACM Manufacturer Jiyu Acp "Jiyu ACP company is top 10 quality brand in domestic building materials industry. Focus on supplying a large range of Aluminum Composite Panels and Materials. Service is very good, the..." Read more