We ordered just a couple of small thing from pch. The brooklyn lantern and starry night lights. The items were cheap junk. They were not that expensive, but the total with shipping was cents short of 40 dollars. For ***.
Also getting bombarded with emails for those never ending ads and games. They even sent me an email asking me what my initials are, because they believe someone with my initials is a winner. Oh yeah an *** for being dragged into this pch fiasco, not winner.
Save your money, do NOT buy their cheap ***. Thank goodness i did not buy 3 items or more, it could have cost much more. They ship in same box, so i do not get the inflated price for monthly payments. I paid in full asap, do not want the monthly bill being rubbed in my face every month.
I am so not happy, but glad to be able to vent here.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "My FREE canvas ended up costing me $36 then arrived in a cardboard box with NO packaging. The frame is broken & Canvas is ripped. The board is actually broken at..."
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."
- "Already did this once I spent my entire day trying to figure out what the problem is I cannot put entries through you told me to go to history and..."
- "In November 2013 I stayed at the MANHATTAN CLUB, One bedroom-two bath unit 1516. This unit possessed all of the 'boutique' features: broken closets handle and kitchen light, a sofa..."
- "The side rail of my barely two year old bed frame snapped-- COMPLETELY IN HALF. No piece of wood should be able to break clear in half the way this..."
- "I purchased a Lennox air conditioning and heating unit for my sea-shore condominium in July of 2006. Model number: 13HPD-024-230-01 The a/c (outside unit) suffered degradation of coil. Luckily..."
- "I recently ordered the English Hedgerow bouquet for my mums birthday - which arrived promptly on time. However, my mum sent me a picture of the flowers and I was..."
- "First my 6 month old range cooling fan broke which took five weeks to replace the entire unit since there were no replacement parts available. Customer service was difficult..."
- "After I hired Scott's/TruGreen Lawn Service for DE-WEEDING, my lawn went from needing a Deweed care to one of the worst looking lawns in my community. I was so upset..."