All of the necklaces & earrings that I have purchased thus far from PCH has turned & tarnished to turning skin black &/or green with the first time of wearing any of it.The "God Heart" pendant even discolored.

For the cost of this cheap costume jewelry (especially the shipping handling charges added to cost), you'd think you could wear this stuff more than 1 time without embarrassment. I will not order any more jewelry from the PCH advertisements ever again. The jewelry is so pretty that it is very disappointing to not be able to display it.

Very embarrassed that I gave some of the jewelry as gifts to others.They must think I'm disrespect them or do not appreciate them to give them such junk.

Had an Experience with Publishers Clearing House?

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #631561

Let me get this straight... you bought jewelry from PCH and now you're complaining..HEEELLLLOOOO MCFLY ANYBODY HOME?????

OwlPLAYZ - Subscription Review from Gr, Bayern OwlPLAYZ "Totally scam. I had to cancel my credit card. All sounds great to have stuff for free. There are even advertisement in reputed newspapers pretending news. Anywats once you signup... There are..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - PCH PCH Publishers Clearing House "PCH thank you my name is Eddie Hernandez at San Angelo Texas 30 years old this is the first time online and I'm playing well again I was amazing they..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - Sweepstakes Review from Sandy, Oregon Publishers Clearing House "Publishers Clearing House Customer Service September 17, 2016 Dear VIP, VIP's like you are so important to us and we wanted to reach out at once..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - False Prize Announcement Publishers Clearing House "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more Essay Lions - One of the Best Term Paper Writers Essay Lions "According to educators, there are numerous benefits that come with writing term papers. One of the reasons is that term papers allow writers to make known new knowledge to the..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more