Verified Reviewer

This is the second time I have had an order just . disappear..

The first time you reordered it and it finally came. This time I ordered some gorilla ties and the tracking e-mail said it was delivered to my local postoffice ford delivery 4 days ago and I still don't have it. What is wrong with your shipping dept.

I seriously doubt I will be ordering anything else since I can,t count on my order arriving in a timely manner. I have already paid for this, so I would like yo have it.

Bob Showalter

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Publishers Clearing House Pros: Ability to enter to win, I enjoy those games.

Publishers Clearing House Cons: Delivery service.

Comments

#1933481

I hear you Bob. Same here.

Could be from using an alternate shipping service like pitney bowes for package. Mine has been held up there for a week. Zip code 08831. Lol.

Looking through their website it says merchants can pass the cost onto customer by going through this service. Just wonder if this is their way of saving money. I'm thinking just go to local walmart and buy the item and forget the other.

Reviews for monroe township nj post office are scary. https://shipping.pitneybowes.com/reference/shipment-options.html

#1905117

Maybe a poltergeist took it.

Publishers Clearing House Reviews