111 views

I have problem with the billing method when I sent my payment to 'Publishers Clearing House, PO Box 6344 Harlan IA 51593-****'

1-87*-491-****

The agents Robert refuse to take my US Post Office money numbers I used to paid my bills. Robert said prove it then hung up on me.

I called back 1-87*-491-**** this time Peter (agent 2974) answer the phone he also said prove it and stated I would not listen to him. My payment in June contained 2 personal checks #3078 $7.14, check #3079 for $17.87 along with $30.00 US Post office money order. Robert and Peter said I only send $7.14, I explained to both I send 2 other payment in the same envelope. Peter was able to find my $17.87 payment only.

Peter stated I still owe money from 2018. I started read list of payment since in 2018 using US Post Office money order from 2018. Peter (#2974) said prove it.

In 2018 to 2019 I have paid the $103.85. From February to June 2020 I have paid $91.79.

I have all my receipts and copied them but I don't want to send them to Harlan IA address. Is there someone within PHC I can send my copies to and clear up this problem.

User's recommendation: Get better billing systems outside IA.

Preferred solution: Correct my account and stop the agent from stealing the payments.

Comments

#1983621

Ask for Jesus to help you-Only he can answer this billing issue. It's happened to me too.

And the good news is King Jesus not only solved this issue but now I no longer have this problem. Good read thanks.

Publishers Clearing House Reviews