Last night I was going through all the PCH emails I get every day and just like the day before and the day before that etc. I always run into the ordering pages.I have bought in the past and told myself I wouldn't do any more unnecessary ordering but last night I was strictly told that I would be in jeopardy of losing all my customer and whatever privileges.And they made a statement that made me believe that If I didn't order something I couldn't win the "Big Check" I have been playing for years to get.Well after not finding anything worth buying at their ungodly high prices and then the shipping and tax cost they told me to look again and threatened me again of losing all I had worked for.Well it got the better of me and I ordered something that should of been a lot cheaper to buy anywhere else.It was $19.95 or so and when I went to check out it turned into a $30.00 order.It made me sick cause I knew I was spending some of my utility money.I knew I couldn't afford it but I did it anyway now I'm mad and after reading some of the other post here I'm done I'm gonna put an end to this craziness,no more will I be tricked into this cockamamie ***

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Customer Care.

Reason of review: I was bullied into ordering.

Preferred solution: Someone needs to sue this company for false claims like you don't have to order to win..

Comments