Update by user Jul 11

Please do me a favor and track me down anywhere in person and take me away with those FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION agents immediately!

Update by user Jun 30

I would love to see Cedric Littlejohn with the PCH Prize Patrol in person.

Update by user Jun 21

HEY PISSED CONSUMER! DO MY EIGHT VIDEO REVIEWS ON YouTube! RIGHT NOW!

Update by user May 03

Unfortunately, it never happen at all because I need to catch up and win a special visit from the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol Elite Team including Jussie Wilder herself immediately!

Original review posted by user Mar 26

I going to avoid entering the sweepstakes from now on.

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Reason of review: I'm going to avoid entering the sweepstakes from now on.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Publishers Clearing House Pros: Winning on thursday.

Publishers Clearing House Cons: Scams.

• Scams

Comments

Pch is real. Bad mouthing people don't deserve to win a dime.

I trust and beleive in pch. herringt2009@gmail.com

@Anonymous

Because pch is real. I will meet up with the PCH Prize Patrol in person as soon as possible.

@Anonymous

We will trust and believe in Publishers Clearing House immediately!

@Anonymous

So, please reply to me with a comment immediately!

@Anonymous

Again, please reply to me with a comment immediately!

@StancioHassanButler

Actually, you know what, it never happen at all, because my birthday’s on July 21st.

@StancioHassanButler

I just email you an apology recently.

I am getting pissed pissedconsumer.com How is this resolved???? Don't scam us like pch.com does!!!!

Publishers Clearing House, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I am angry.- Doctor David Banner aka"The Incredible Hulk".

@Anonymous

Alright, fine, Publishers Cleaning House! Now please let the PCH Prize Patrol meet up with me in person anywhere tomorrow on Wednesday, June 12th, 2019 immediately! Because all of those http://www.pch.com websites would be gone for good as of right now because that Publishers Cleaning House sweepstakes company has when bankrupt.

@StancioHassanButler

Unfortunately, it never happen at all!

@StancioHassanButler

Again, unfortunately, it never happen at all!

@StancioHassanButler

Unfortunately, it never happen at all, because, in fact, the Publishers Cleaning House Prize Patrol Elite Team are actually going to deliver my CLAIMED LOSSES of $1,000,000.00 aka ONE MILLION DOLLARS this time around starting on Thursday, June 13th, 2019 between 12:00am and 8:00am in the morning.

@StancioHassanButler

Unfortunately, it never happen at all!

@StancioHassanButler

I have to wait before June 30th next week starting on Monday, June 17th, 2019 between 7:00am and 8:00am

@StancioHassanButler

According to that website at: https://blog.pch.com/2019/06/12/time-is-running-out-to-go-for-10000-00-cash-for-school/ when I could win $10,000.00 by myself with the PCH Prize Patrol in person when the final day for me to avoid entering the sweepstakes is on June 15th when the PCH Prize Patrol are going to have a delivery with me in person on June 17th because that sweepstakes company is already got bankrupt recently.

@Anonymous

Because, "The Incredible Hulkster" is actually one of those comic book characters including "The Invincible IRON MAN" in the "Marvel Comics" universe when they have there own monthly comic book series in real life.

It's all just a scam.

@Anonymous

Because those scams are just imposters and fraudsters.

@Anonymous

Because, unfortunately, Publishers Cleaning House has already gone bankrupt.