Update by user Jul 11

Please do me a favor and track me down anywhere in person and take me away with those FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION agents immediately!

Update by user Jun 30

I would love to see Cedric Littlejohn with the PCH Prize Patrol in person.

Update by user Jun 21

HEY PISSED CONSUMER! DO MY EIGHT VIDEO REVIEWS ON YouTube! RIGHT NOW!

Update by user May 29

I’ll have a PCH Prize Patrol visit in person with a full refund check delivery of $493 Million Dollars as soon as possible.

Update by user May 01

I've avoided contacting Publishers Clearing House letting them know that I could enter to win the Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes daily in order for myself to win.

Update by user Apr 27

I've avoided contacting Publishers Clearing House Customer Service because I already been entered to win a special Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol Elite Team visit in person as soon as possible.

Original review posted by user Mar 31

I'm going to avoid contacting Publishers Clearing House from now on.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Publishers Clearing House Pros: Being contacted as a candidate personally.

Publishers Clearing House Cons: Not winning for about a decade now.

• Scams

Comments

I am getting pissed pissedconsumer.com How is this resolved???? Don't scam us like pch.com does!!!!

StancioHassanButler
#1692058

Unfortunately, it never happen at all, because somebody else is going to pay lots and lots of money for me in order for me to win a Publishers Cleaning House Prize Patrol Elite Team visit in person as fastest as possible.

StancioHassanButler
@StancioHassanButler

PCH.com website is going to be eraseed right now.

@StancioHassanButler

So, please do me a favor and let all of those http://www.pch.com websites be all erased from the internet immediately!!!!!

@Anonymous

Because Publishers Cleaning House went bankrupt.