Update by user Jul 11

Please do me a favor and track me down anywhere in person and take me away with those FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION agents immediately!

Update by user Jun 30

I would love to see Cedric Littlejohn with the PCH Prize Patrol in person.

Update by user Jun 21

HEY PISSED CONSUMER! DO MY EIGHT VIDEO REVIEWS ON YouTube! RIGHT NOW!

Update by user May 27

Unfortunately, it will never happen at all, somebody else is going to pay lots and lots and lots of money for me in order for me to win a Publishers Cleaning House Prize Patrol Elite Team visit in person as fastest as possible.

Update by user May 01

Unfortunately, it happen at all because I'm the only person who has intellectual and developmental disabilities because, fortunately, I'm avoided applying for jobs at Publishers Clearing House.

Update by user Apr 27

I'm actually going to meet up with a Publishers Clearing House representative in person as soon as possible starting on Monday, April 29th, 2019 between 12:00am and 5:00am during the late night hours because, again, I've avoided applying for jobs at Publishers Clearing House.

Update by user Mar 27

I'm actually going to avoid entering the Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes when I'm even going to avoid applying for a job at Publishers Clearing House too because I don't want the police to arrest me in person again when I need to meet up with a Publishers Clearing House representative in person this time around starting on Friday, March 29th, 2019 throughout the day.

Original review posted by user Mar 27

I'm going to avoid applying for a job at Publishers Clearing House from now on when a Publishers Clearing House representative is going to meet up with me in person this time around starting on Friday, March 29th, 2019 throughout the day.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Publishers Clearing House Pros: Having a visit from the pch prize patrol.

Publishers Clearing House Cons: Scams.

• Scams

Comments

I have been avoid applying for jobs at Publishers Cleaning House for a year now because Publishers Cleaning House was completely bankrupt when those Charlatans also known as those FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION agents at Publishers Cleaning House are going to track Stancio Hassan Butler down in person anywhere starting on Monday, June 10th, 2019 next week.

@Anonymous

I know what you mean. I almost had 199,000,000 million tokens and was anxiously racking up more trying to get to the 200,000,000 mark and then it set me back to 1000 tokens.

All of those years building up my all time token level gone in an instant.

What a bunch of scammers. They ought to all be flogged.

Actually, It’s tomorrow on Tuesday, June 11th, 2019

@Anonymous

When MULDER & SCULLY are going to meet up with me in person.

For the first time.