Im reluctant to write this only because i dont want to be just another disgruntled customer who's venting. I want my message to be read by someone with clout in the company of pch.It really is a darn good smoke screen the money they're making off of low quality products, and the sales pitch of you can be a winner too!

But hey, they're laughing all the way to the bank.Ive pretty much was never the type to fall prey to the hype. Still dont.I do have an issue as of todays email. Yes. It read as follows: THATS THE WAY TO DO IT, Donna!

But remember: To process your entry, you MUST continue on to submit your entry form. (entry form. ) IF ORDERING PAY NOTHING NOW! NO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED .GIVING ANOTHER CHANCE TO CLAIM AN ENTRY TO WIN BIG NOW.THIS TIME SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY BEFORE LEAVING.

OK. Correct me if Im wrong, but dont they always say, ordering DOES NOT increase your chance of winning? ?? Then why is my entry form an order form???

Goodbye PCS!! Sugar coat, candy coat.Your coats are wool , that fit only wolves!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments