Update by user Jul 11

Please do me a favor and track me down anywhere in person and take me away with those FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION agents immediately!

Update by user Jun 30

I would love to see Cedric Littlejohn with the PCH Prize Patrol in person.

Update by user Jun 21

HEY PISSED CONSUMER! DO MY EIGHT VIDEO REVIEWS ON YouTube! RIGHT NOW!

Update by user May 03

Unfortunately, it never happen.

Update by user May 01

Unfortunately, it never happen at all because I'm the only person who has intellectual and developmental disabilities.

Update by user Apr 27

I need to meet up with a Publishers Clearing House representative in person at my house located at 5716 Nordeen Oak Court in Burke, Virginia 22015 starting on Monday, April 29th, 2019 between 12:00am and 5:00am during the late night hours immediately!

Original review posted by user Apr 12

I need to always stay away and avoid applying for jobs at Publishers Clearing House from now on because if I do that on purpose again then I would be arrested and reported to the police as soon as possible.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Publishers Clearing House Pros: Resigning.

Publishers Clearing House Cons: Boring stories of rich people winning the super-prize.

• Scams
  • Special Needs
  • Time Out Punishment

Comments

WOW, IT'S PRETTY BAD WHEN PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE HAS TO GET A RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST YOU TO KEEP YOU AWAY! YOU MUST HAVE WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS!

MOST PEOPLE SIMPLY THROW AWAY THEIR SWEEPSTAKES MAILINGS IN THE TRASH WITHOUT EVEN OPENING THEM UP, AND YOU'RE SHOWING UP AT THEIR COMPANY TRYING TO GET THEM TO GIVE YOU A JOB WORKING THERE. THEY CAIN'T HIRE YOU BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT YOU WOULD EXPOSE THE WHOLE OPERATION AS BEING A SCAM!

@Anonymous

Yeah, you are right, because I could get arrested by the police right now.

@StancioHassanButler

Because Publishers Clearing House was totally bankrupt.

BUT WITH YOUR ONE HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS THAT YOU WON YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT MONEY AGAIN FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. YOU NOW HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE AND FIRE EVERYBODY!!!!! ZIP PA DEE DOO DA ZIP PA DEE AY OH MY GOODNESS WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY PLENTY OF SUNSHINE PLENTY OF PLAY ZIP PA DEE DOO DA ZIPPITTY AY!

ALL RIGHT!

@StancioHassanButler

I THINK THAT YOU WOULD MAKE AN EXCELLENT PUBLISHERS CLEARINGHOUSE EMPLOYEE!

@Anonymous

Now, please let the PCH Prize Patrol meet up with me in person immediately!

@StancioHassanButler

WHEN YOU WIN THE SUPER-PRIZE, MAKE SURE THAT YOU DON'T FRITTER IT ALL AWAY LIKE M.C. HAMMER DID WITH ALL OF HIS MILLIONS. I WANT YOU TO SPEND IT VERY WISELY.

@Anonymous

You’re right, I won’t do that again. because that’s a promise to you.

@Anonymous

When those Charlatans a.k.a. those F.B.I. agents are going to track me down in person anywhere starting on Monday, June 10th, 2019 next week.

@Anonymous

YOU HAVE A MUCH GREATER CHANCE OF BEING STRUCK BY LIGHTNING THAN OF WINNING THE SUPER-PRIZE!

THAT‘S RIGHT!