YOUR SITE HAS CONVINCED ME OF HOW GULLABLE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN OVER THE YEARS. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVE FOUND PEOPLE TO WORK FOR YOU AND STILL SLEEP AT NIGHT.

THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE FOR ALL OF YOU AT PCH. I HAVE SENT THE PACKET IN RELIGIOUSLY FOR MANY YEARS. THANK GOD I NEVER BOUGHT ANYTHING. YOU HAVE HOOKED ME NO LONGER.

EVEN YOUR MORE DETAILS BLOCK IS A SCAM. I AM GLAD THAT I AM THE PERSON THAT I AM NOT GOING TO USE VULGER LANGUAGE. I HAVE TO LAUGH AT THE TECHNIQUES YOU USE TO TRY TO LURE THE PEOPLE WHO WOULD LOVE TO WIN A SECURE FUTURE. THE BEAUTIFUL PICTURES OF APPARENTLY HAPPY SALES PERSONS.

GOOD BYE HAVE A GOOD LIFE. FREE AT LAST.

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Website.

Reason of review: free at last.

Comments

I too have wasted alot of time entering PCH contests, but I believe in the Power of Positive Thinking and still think that one of these days that I will win the Super-Prize(I Hope!) It gets awfully boring having to play the same scratch off cards every day and enter the same contests every day. But I believe that the Lord will answer my prayers and let me win the Super-Prize because I have been praying so much.